Jump to content
  • 0

Fastest first run star chart clear? Anyone know the #stats ???


rOaD_kIlL1

Question

Hello there dear Tenno/Operators/Players,

I was wondering whether there is a record time that is recorded (other than in the sacred vault of all holy stats within DE's sanctums) for how long it took to speed run the entire star chart from a new account without buying plat?

Some other interesting things, if anyone knows or can access DE's inner sanctum, are perhaps:

☼ New player 1st run ingame time/steam tracker time/DE's metric for time played to clear entire star chart.
☼Non-rookie players rerun as speed run as aforementioned without plat (and ofcourse all Solo) [Rerun from MR1]/[New acc]
☼Also (not as interested but might as well ask(because affinity/MR is a useless metric for skill mechanically and is unrelated to ELO or machine-learned truth of stake player importance memos)) What is the shortest run from MR1 - MR30 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Closest might be the Alad% run (https://www.speedrun.com/warframe_ce/Alad).
But that doesn't include all missions till then.

IMO: There is simply no interest from players to speedrun the whole starchart with a fresh account (given only one did the "easier" alad% and apparently noone asked for a full starchart category).
And MR0-30 might not even be possible (I don't know how many event weapons/ prime wareframes are currently not aviable, but there are quite a few).

Thanks yeah I didn't see that as Alad ain't exactly even half of the star chart xD (the same guy did 10:49:xx run of all missions (on his main/experienced acc)) I guess I'll star by beating the Alad% first ;P 

However for further interest The rules would have to prohibit you from joining a clan as you could get wukong early on and thats no fun. Also perhaps farming Nova defeating the Raptors on Naamah, Europa. would make it faster. I think I'll try a full star chart with only volt 1st though, if I beat this Alad% challenge... 
Otherwise the game is always changing so a record today is a memory tomorrow. Nothing can truly be repeated in a live service ;P

Thanks for your comment/insight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dauggie said:

there could be some quest based items that take 12hours-1day to complete. i don't think any speed runner can over come that hurdle 

Cool yeah, archwing takes 10 mins I've just restarted and checking things out so I will see if thats the case. Doesn't mean even with that a 2day record isn't possible anyways gna afk bbl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, nothuggle said:

how long it took to speed run the entire star chart from a new account without buying plat?

What's the entire Star Chart for you? All nodes? All Quests? Reaching the Void after Sedna?
It took me roughly 20hrs from scratch to finish Umbra Questline. Recorded on Youtube if you want proof and/or watch it 🤣

sFhOUuJ.png

exactly 20hrs lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, nothuggle said:

I guess most people don't consider starting over cuss there's always better newer and more guns etc

All I know after thinking about it, takes dedication to start again kudos to you, let alone try speed running it. 👍

I wouldn't even dream of doing it twice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They don't keep records of such things, why would they? If you want to compete in speed running for the game, there exists external websites for WR times for certain missions considered to be in a speed run category. These have been somewhat pointless ever since Titania and Wukong were allowed to be used as the skill gulf between flying around a room fast and accurately placing Nova's portals while predicting room layout, is immense. Aside from that you have the Event leaderboards on the odd blue moon occasion that DE actually gives us one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

They don't keep records of such things, why would they? If you want to compete in speed running for the game, there exists external websites for WR times for certain missions considered to be in a speed run category. These have been somewhat pointless ever since Titania and Wukong were allowed to be used as the skill gulf between flying around a room fast and accurately placing Nova's portals while predicting room layout, is immense. Aside from that you have the Event leaderboards on the odd blue moon occasion that DE actually gives us one.

yeah but getting nova from new account might take longer than sticking with starter frames. I guess most people don't consider starting over cuss there's always better newer and more guns etc

 

Although I specify specific speed run from mr1 cuss I have seen DE and speedrun.com records. All Missions record ATM is 10:49:xx or something but like you say he uses nova so it's not really the same as with a starter frame.

 

You could even maybe farm nova in the run to go faster but you better pray for good rng xD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Closest might be the Alad% run (https://www.speedrun.com/warframe_ce/Alad).
But that doesn't include all missions till then.

IMO: There is simply no interest from players to speedrun the whole starchart with a fresh account (given only one did the "easier" alad% and apparently noone asked for a full starchart category).
And MR0-30 might not even be possible (I don't know how many event weapons/ prime wareframes are currently not aviable, but there are quite a few).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, nothuggle said:

yeah but getting nova from new account might take longer than sticking with starter frames. I guess most people don't consider starting over cuss there's always better newer and more guns etc

 

Although I specify specific speed run from mr1 cuss I have seen DE and speedrun.com records. All Missions record ATM is 10:49:xx or something but like you say he uses nova so it's not really the same as with a starter frame.

 

You could even maybe farm nova in the run to go faster but you better pray for good rng xD 

There's literally no point to a speedrun for the starchart because you'd just get wukong and blitz it. The individual missions are a much better test of skill or at least they were until wukong and titania were considered allowed for the speed runs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too much tileset RNG to make it worthy of a leaderboard, for example some of the Defense missions on Pluto. You just have to look at the quit rate of any competitive warframe speedrunner to see the true story of their success. But in a run where total time matters you can't just keep resetting each mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...