Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and Eclipse

Illegalez

Question

First off sorry if this is in the wrong category.

I recently put Mirages Eclipse on Titania and from what I can tell there is no buff increase when you cast it in Razorwing. for the weapons (Dex Pixia and Diwata)

And I wanted to know if anyone else has tested this or is willing to test it to see if it's just me.

And should I make a bug report it about it?

Thank you for your time,

- Yeetus

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

It worked for me, normally enemies last half a second, but with eclipse they last a milisecond

You're 100% sure your damage went up? Because I just jumped back on to test it again on Axio Crewmen and Bombard and even with a 255% Eclipse buff I see no difference.

Tested myself, without eclipse each shot dealt 967 damage, after spawning the same enemy again and activating eclipse each shot dealt 5900 damge

Edit: forgot to test the diwata,brb

Re edit: im back,tested diwata without eclipse, deals trash damage, activated eclipse and respawned, now it deals the damage of a good unmoded weapon, in conclusion, the diwata needs a buff or rework

14 hours ago, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

Tested myself, without eclipse each shot dealt 967 damage, after spawning the same enemy again and activating eclipse each shot dealt 5900 damge

Edit: forgot to test the diwata,brb

Re edit: im back,tested diwata without eclipse, deals trash damage, activated eclipse and respawned, now it deals the damage of a good unmoded weapon, in conclusion, the diwata needs a buff or rework

Ok so I just went in once again and I still see no difference with either weapons.

I casted Eclipse before going into Razorwing and after and no difference.

If you do not mind Testing it one more time and doing a faro test multiple times because Razorwings weapons damage fluctuates quite a bit.

I do appreciate you testing this for me.

hace 1 hora, OriginalYeetusMaximus dijo:

Ok so I just went in once again and I still see no difference with either weapons.

I casted Eclipse before going into Razorwing and after and no difference.

If you do not mind Testing it one more time and doing a faro test multiple times because Razorwings weapons damage fluctuates quite a bit.

I do appreciate you testing this for me.

It doesnt fluctuate for me, i had low status to not interfere with the test

Archived