Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did We Assume That Whoever Had The Most Nodes Wins?

Xelorx

As far as I'm concerned, no victory condition was mentioned. The objective for the Grineer side is to save the sleeping Tenno from Alad V, right? How is this accomplished? Do the Grineer have to push him into a corner or does conquering most of Mars just somehow count? I'm legitimately curious.

If I'm right in that DE has not revealed any victory conditions, the power is still all to them.

They either could make the Corpus win because Alad V wasn't caught and neither were the Tenno because not enough territory was captured -

Or, the Grineer win because they have more areas under their influence, which can make sense, but I don't even understand the circumstances of the Corpus side if all the battles are now at a stand-still. If the Corpus still possess (if they even do) the Tenno, where are they? All over Mars? One area?

I can go on. I'm just confused. I'm sure we'll know what's going on soon enough, I know that much. But if you want to confirm something, use a good source where applicable.

Thanks for the link. Let the thread die.

Edited by Xelorx

As far as I'm concerned, no victory condition was mentioned. The objective for the Grineer side is to save the sleeping Tenno from Alad V, right? How is this accomplished? Do the Grineer have to push him into a corner or does conquering most of Mars just somehow count? I'm legitimately curious.

If I'm right in that DE has not revealed any victory conditions, the power is still all to them.

They either could make the Corpus win because Alad V wasn't caught and neither were the Tenno because not enough territory was captured -

Or, the Grineer win because they have more areas under their influence, which can make sense, but I don't even understand the circumstances of the Corpus side if all the battles are now at a stand-still. If the Corpus still possess (if they even do) the Tenno, where are they? All over Mars? One area?

I can go on. I'm just confused. I'm sure we'll know what's going on soon enough, I know that much. But if you want to confirm something, use a good source where applicable.

Gravidus is over, Grineer won.

Sayeth the Lotus.

We might never know if it was based on territory control or score though, because both statistics were firmly on Team Grineer's side.

If you don't want to click the link:

Tenno,

I have intercepted a message from the Corpus board to Alad V. They have grown tired of bankrolling Alad V's war effort and have withdrawn their funding. This has left Alad with no other option than retreat. Sargas Ruk is already readying his victory speech. This battle is over.

You have all done well. Those of you who supported the Grineer have given me the time I needed to locate our sleeping comrades. A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods. Those that supported The Corpus have slowed Grineer aggression. Though the Grineer ultimately emerged victorious, they did so at great cost.

The time for partnerships with these warlords has ended. We are no longer forced to support them in their petty conflicts. We must return to our stated goal of bringing balance to the solar system.

The Lotus

Grineer had more victories, and more nodes controlled at the end of the event.

So really, it didn't matter what victory condition you interpreted.

They did win more. But does that just constitute that the Grineer can now demand the Tenno? Lore is already shaky, I see this much. But making sense of it helps me where DE stands.

Sorry, didn't see that post from Lotus. Thanks guys.

Edited by Xelorx