Jump to content
  • 0

New to game, trying to get a warframe


Tal0n2d

Question

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to get Atlas Prime warframe! I think I've found some of the locations where to get the relics but if anyone would like to join me / trade me the relics for something that I may have please let me know! I'm kinda tired of using the mag the whole time and haven't had the best luck in fissures :/ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to get Atlas Prime warframe! I think I've found some of the locations where to get the relics but if anyone would like to join me / trade me the relics for something that I may have please let me know! I'm kinda tired of using the mag the whole time and haven't had the best luck in fissures :/ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joining a dojo gives you access to volt and zephyr too! It will be easier to get regular warframes earlier in the game since you need to open different levels of void relics to get prime warframes. And you need to have access to most of the planets to be able to do all of the void fissures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Does it have to be Atlas Prime?

There are so many other frames you can easily get your hands on. Rhino, Excal, Frost or join a Dojo and get instantly access to Nezha, Wukong and Banshee. The more frame you played the better :)

I just really like the atlas one and the other ones I've been trying to get have had complications :/ Luckily some really nice person just helped me get the parts when I was asking for the relics so I'm fine now! Also my friend said to go for prime cause it has better stats or something so thats why I wanted it. But thanks for responding :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Joining a dojo gives you access to volt and zephyr too! It will be easier to get regular warframes earlier in the game since you need to open different levels of void relics to get prime warframes. And you need to have access to most of the planets to be able to do all of the void fissures.

gotcha. I'm already in a dojo with friends that have been kind and helping me get started with the game so they've been helping me with planets and mods, items, etc. so I should be fine! Luckily some really nice person just gave me the parts so I'm fine now but I'll still use the relics just in case :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tal0n2d said:

Also my friend said to go for prime cause it has better stats or something so thats why I wanted it. But thanks for responding :)

Yeah the prime versions have slightly better stats and stuff. But both the regular and prime versions give mastery points, so it is normally recommended to get both (and sell/subsume the non-prime version). I tend to try and get the regular one first, attempt to learn how to use the warframe, then actually get gud when I get the prime lol

And that's awesome that you got Atlas Prime! I haven't used him much, but I've heard that he's pretty fun :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, _Tormex_ said:

Yeah the prime versions have slightly better stats and stuff. But both the regular and prime versions give mastery points, so it is normally recommended to get both (and sell/subsume the non-prime version). I tend to try and get the regular one first, attempt to learn how to use the warframe, then actually get gud when I get the prime lol

And that's awesome that you got Atlas Prime! I haven't used him much, but I've heard that he's pretty fun :)

Ahhh that makes sense. I figure I'll probably be using it as my main one for awhile so may as well just use it. I've been trying to go for garuda but I need a heckton of standing and I also recently got banshee prime but I'm not high enough mastery :/

I'm sure I'll just learn along the way also by doing missions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tal0n2d said:

I figure I'll probably be using it as my main one for awhile so may as well just use it.

Yeah once I figured out that I liked Ember, I went out and bought Ember Prime and basically only used her for awhile (outside of mastery-ranking stuff). She's still my third most used warframe even though I almost never use her now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tal0n2d said:

Also my friend said to go for prime cause it has better stats or something so thats why I wanted it. But thanks for responding :)

The stat difference is absolutely negligible and won't impact on your ability to use the frame AT ALL. My advice is farm some of the vanilla frames first, play with them, learn which ones you like using and then get the primes of those. Prime frames in this game are the shiny equivalent to that exclusive hero in a mobile app that you have to work hard early on to get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tal0n2d said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to get Atlas Prime warframe! I think I've found some of the locations where to get the relics but if anyone would like to join me / trade me the relics for something that I may have please let me know! I'm kinda tired of using the mag the whole time and haven't had the best luck in fissures :/ 

You might want to get of plat together, as his set is going for 25p - 60p on PC.

Relics : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Atlas#Prime
There's no guarantee of parts, even upgraded. Hopefully, you have tons of these relics that you need.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Tal0n2d said:

I just really like the atlas one

I can understand this really hard.

Yes, at the end of the day you'll want to have every frames like pokemons. But the importance of getting attached to one frame, possibly making it your "main", and more importantly keep igniting your excitement to play the game, is also really important.

imho just do what you can right now to get him. Use google to find anything. Always open relics in public or with friends so you'll have more reward options. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...