Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

additional genetic codes for Vasca Kavat? Too grindy!!

supernils

I mean I got myself a new Kavat specifically for it becoming a Vasca. Those codes were a pain to grind. I mean I enjoyed it, or else I wouldn't have done it. Stretched out the whole thing.

But now I'm reading that I need 10 more codes for the Vasca process?? Man .... that is unnecessary. I'm everything but thrilled to go back into the derelicts again.

Alternative (in hindsight) would be to sacrifice one of my beloved Kavats. But why would I do that??? They fulfill a purpose.

Gief QoL!

Yeah they suck. Here's some tips if you'd like them.

- Go steel path to double the 25% chance to 50% chance.

- Use the kavat mod that detects and pacifies wild animals. Big purple orb will tell you when there's Kavats nearby.

- If you also get a resource chance doubler, the 50% chance from steel path gets doubled to 100%.

- To not die in steel path hunting kavats, use a stealth frame or a sleep frame. Other options are Vauban, Atlas (can also increase chance with ore gaze), you know your preferred frame better than me.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Did you not do any research beforehand on what was needed for making a Vasca? You were the one who wasted your codes on something that you didn't need.

It may sound outlandish but technically the game should be playable without consulting third party game manuals at all.

Archived