Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Remove Clan Key

RipperBravo3

Question

Hi All,

I have recently left a clan and removed myself as per the instructions. However I had another clan key still available so I built it but now I cant get into another clan because the new clan says I am still in the old one. I don't have any clan settings on my contact list how do I destroy this key???

Thank you

2 answers to this question

You receive a clan key when you get invited to a clan (regardless of you accepting the invitation IIRC). Just to be sure, check again if you've received an invitation from another clan, and decline it.

If not, bring this issue as a support ticket. They can surely fix that for you. You can then send a message to that other clan you want to join about your issue so they can wait before inviting you.

Edited by Casardis

You receive a clan key when you get invited to a clan (regardless of you accepting the invitation IIRC). Just to be sure, check again if you've received an invitation from another clan, and decline it.

If not, bring this issue as a support ticket. They can surely fix that for you. You can then send a message to that other clan you want to join about your issue so they can wait before inviting you.

Thank you very much Casardis. you are correct, someone was playing funny buggers. I think I have it resolved.