Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmenith

(PSN)Phoenix-firebomb

Question

11 answers to this question

Buddy, you really need to stop posting your random issues or suggestions in the TennoGen section, I know this is only your 2nd time doing so, but it's getting kinda annoying.

Anyway, I think they accidentally subsumed Revenant, so now their pleading for him to be un-subsumed. Try contacting Support here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I highly doubt they might do anything, considering how subsuming comes with a clear confirmation message with no way to revert it. It's pretty explicit.

I want to play the mission again I need my cephalon Simaris standing points to buy stuff I wouldn't helmenith revenant if I knew I couldn't replay mask of the revenant mission you can replay story missions and sorry I'm annoying you I thought I'm supposed to report my technical problems for them to be fixed for everyone and I thought the developers want to make new stuff to make warframe better I thought I'd help them they can't think of everything they are busy creating awesome stuff  I won't write anything else if it's a problem

Isn't warframe supposed to be rated M? somehow OP doesn't seem to be M17+ to me

anyway OP, the answer is "too bad" go farm Simaris Standing to get duplicate Revenant parts.

Honestly, it would have been smarter to Get the Duplicate Crafted First, and Helminth Subsume the Duplicate, not the Revenant that you had already been using.

Not only would that that have saved invested XP, it would have made the acquisition Issues Obvious before committing to anything irreversible.

Chill :)

You don't annoy anyone. And it's nice of you to post Feedback but in this case DE was ahead of you. This was indeed an issue a couple of years ago when people sold their quest rewards and became troublesome when Umbra mods were introduced which you want on different ranks so they put the rewards in Simaris.

Just run missions and scan all enemies to get your Simaris standing fast and easy. Also you can do his daily missions

I have all parts I just need the blueprint I thought we can replay mask of the revenant mission I need cephalon Simaris standing points to buy stuff we can replay other missions why can't we replay mask of the revenant mission I wouldn't subsumed revenant if I knew I couldn't replay mask of the revenant mission I put Reaves on nekkros power 1 and I'm putting rhino power 2nd power to make nekkros super powerful

You cannot replay the quest. So you basically subsumed a frame for nothing of that was your sole reason.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mask_of_the_Revenant

In order to build another Revenant you'll need to buy the main blueprint from Simaris as others have stated. Costs 50K standing. The other parts as you probably know are obtained through bounties from Cetus.

You will not get your forma and orokin reactor back. Please be careful when subsuming a frame.

Archived