Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game freezes leading to game crash

ShadowFume98

I'm getting more frame rate drop and game freezes on any mission, which leads to game not responding (screen gets a shade of white and the mouse cursor turns into a microsoft loading icon) and later if the game still on freeze, it will lead into game crash, I tried to change the graphic setting preset to low to see any changes, still getting game freezes. Also tried re-optimizing game data from the launcher and restarting the PC, still the same

Especially in Orb Vallis for me. Open chat, crash. Get in Archwing, crash. Blink with archwing, crash. Move mouse around, crash. Someone joins the group, crash.

If it doesn't happen at least once a night then I'm surprised. Usually it's more like 3 or 4 times though. 

Although I notice it's always when I'm host. (which we still need an opt out of...)

18 hours ago, SanderRandorm123 said:

i heard its windows 10 issue with latest patch, even nvidia recommends to uninstall to pre last one because it kills all optimisation

I havnt updated to latest patch of windows, If I try and revert it wont allow me because it says its been over 10 days.  Is there another way?  It's only in Orb Vallis for me everything else works as normal.

On 2021-04-28 at 4:17 AM, AlisVeryNotStraight said:

Same exact issue, it has happened twice in an hour after never freezing once in 300 hours played.  Its happening in orb vallis for me but im sure thats just because thats where I happened to be playing.

So far freeze only happens in Orb Vallis for me. Really annoying waste of effort since all items and xp are lost.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived