Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a little suggestion on marks

(machine translation)

Why are landmarks still instructing me to take stairs, even if we don't even walk? Since most maps are made up of small rooms, why don't we mark them directly at the junction of these small rooms? It's good. If we worry about a larger scene, we can add an option in the settings for the player to choose.  In addition, sometimes the evacuation point will not mark the path for you, instead, it'll directly put it at the evacuation point, so far away, i have to 'find my way out' literally, This kind of situation is common after survival for a long time, and I hope it can attract everyone's attention, After all, this defect is confusing, which can be said to affect the game experience.

(translated by machine, modified by me) :)

I was wondering this the other day in the asteroid tileset. You'd think it'd be a lot easier from a pathfinding perspective to simply move the marker from one tile intersection to the next rather than along a path dependent on the player's position within a tile itself. I'm sure even new players who walk everywhere wouldn't have a hard time figuring out how to find a way to the other side of a tile.

Archived