Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sex Appeal Sells De! Use It!

KamaNightfire

This is in response to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126101-why-dont-we-have-a-sexy-warframe-like-every-game-has/, but a bit more detailed.

The best item you can sell in a Cash-Shop is cosmetics. It doesn't hinder or improve gameplay, it doesn't allow for unfair advantages or whining from others who think it's a requirement to have when it isn't, and for a huge variety of games it's a huge selling point. If you're wanting more profit DE, work on that category.

Games such as Leagues of Legend, All Points Bulletin, Vindictus, and many other games get a fair amount of cash input just from selling these kind of items, it's a universal thing that people love to look good while doing something, and will ALWAYS pay for it.

Warframe itself already has a few " flavorful " types of warframes, showing off sleek curves or framework, with more obvious intent to please than you expect~. The first frames actually followed a sexy appeal such as Ember, Nyx, Sayrn, and even Nova for some.

But it's not just the female frames that follow this , Ash, Frost, and even Excalibur have held a more " muscular and fit " sexual appeal that some women love as well, but recently though frames are starting to become less appealing and more unique and unusual as they are released, and are pulling away from that original " yum " factor.

Why not release more frames like Ember for example, she has a wonderful idle animation that shows off the work and candies of the warframe itself such as this-----

2mxh9h0.png

Don't act like you're not already trying to swoon people into Warframe with an animation pose like that, you're as guilty as anyone else who buys a frame based on looks, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I for one would adore having my Nova look as visually appealing as an Ember or Saryn , you already create skins for helmets and such, why not make new models to sell for prices people would pay for? I see nothing wrong with making more models and frames with generally sexy aspects.

As for those whom would state that this game is " Warframe " and not " Scarlet Blade " , you'd be right, but games such as Scarlet Blade DEPEND on the appeal to make there money, Warframe already has stuff going for it * if not becoming a huge grind-fest as of recently* , and adding in more cosmetic things is never a bad idea~.

hragls.gif

6nv1o9.gif

nccyko.gif

Please post your thoughts about this, and maybe give an example as to why you would or wouldn't care for your frames to look more sexually appealing.

:3

Edited by Hermaphrodite

This is in response to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126101-why-dont-we-have-a-sexy-warframe-like-every-game-has/, but a bit more detailed.

The best item you can sell in a Cash-Shop is cosmetics. It doesn't hinder or improve gameplay, it doesn't allow for unfair advantages or whining from others who think it's a requirement to have when it isn't, and for a huge variety of games it's a huge selling point. If you're wanting more profit DE, work on that category.

Games such as Leagues of Legend, All Points Bulletin, Vindictus, and many other games get a fair amount of cash input just from selling these kind of items, it's a universal thing that people love to look good while doing something, and will ALWAYS pay for it.

Warframe itself already has a few " flavorful " types of warframes, showing off sleek curves or framework, with more obvious intent to please than you expect~. The first frames actually followed a sexy appeal such as Ember, Nyx, Sayrn, and even Nova for some.

But it's not just the female frames that follow this , Ash, Frost, and even Excalibur have held a more " muscular and fit " sexual appeal that some women love as well, but recently though frames are starting to become less appealing and more unique and unusual as they are released, and are pulling away from that original " yum " factor.

Why not release more frames like Ember for example, she has a wonderful idle animation that shows off the work and candies of the warframe itself such as this-----

2mxh9h0.png

Don't act like you're not already trying to swoon people into Warframe with an animation pose like that, you're as guilty as anyone else who buys a frame based on looks, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I for one would adore having my Nova look as visually appealing as an Ember or Saryn , you already create skins for helmets and such, why not make new models to sell for prices people would pay for? I see nothing wrong with making more models and frames with generally sexy aspects.

As for those whom would state that this game is " Warframe " and not " Scarlet Blade " , you'd be right, but games such as Scarlet Blade DEPEND on the appeal to make there money, Warframe already has stuff going for it * if not becoming a huge grind-fest as of recently* , and adding in more cosmetic things is never a bad idea~.

hragls.gif

6nv1o9.gif

nccyko.gif

Please post your thoughts about this, and maybe give an example as to why you would or wouldn't care for your frames to look more sexually appealing.

:3

Frost needs a Frost wife

Im just glad someone approached this topic with a more thoughtful attitude than "omg moar bewbz pls" but still... 

It'd just feel kind of.. "tacky" to me. I mean as it stands the warframes male and female are a pretty sexy bunch, but thats thusfar just a side characteristic, an extra bit of appeal around the edges. If it were ever to be brought more into the foreground like you suggest it would all just feel so cheap and hollow.

So I vote in opposition to this idea.

Now I have to exit before things take a turn towards rule 34, buhbye!

26532-Red-Bull-felix-baumgartner-Aba-OV0

Honestly i play this game because its fun not because nova has a nice butt. But one reason DE might not want to do this is because of the age group in warframe. I think this game have a very diverse age group, so they have to keep that in mind. 

DE does not need to hinder its content because younger audiences don't follow that this is an M rated game.

It's rated M for a reason, it's not there to skim over and not understand it meaning, it's M for " Mature Content " , children that play this game are at their own risk.

HEY!

We don't discuss $* around here!

They closed the Echi topic cause of it!

The Forum is PG13 mister!

age of conan got it's 17+ only cause of nipples. warframes doesn't have nipples so why something sexy will not be 13+? children under 17 have to go on the other side of the street when there is a sexy chick pass through?