Jump to content

NSW Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #6


Recommended Posts

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault

Take to the skies and unleash the full power of the elements!

Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime return to the Origin System along with their signature Weapons and Customizations for a limited time.

Zephyr Prime, Chroma Prime, Tiberon Prime, Kronen Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime Relics have been added to the drop tables! These Relics have replaced the Banshee and Mirage Relics in the drop tables, Bounties, and Relic Packs. 

Zephyr and Chroma Prime Blueprints and components have had their Ducat values changed as announced here.

ZEPHYR AND CHROMA DUAL PRIME PACK

  • 1200 Platinum
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Warframes
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit
    • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit
  • Zephyr & Chroma Prime Glyphs

58ad6c096bc1d2102b1e229291d1bd96.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME PACK

  • 400 Platinum
  • Zephyr Prime Warframe
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit
    • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit
  • Zephyr Prime Glyphs

11b3af0aa399a65c59f04c3389121903.jpg

CHROMA PRIME PACK

  • 400 Platinum
  • Chroma Prime Warframe
  • Rubico Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs

36ff22af6918131d1cd7128f178066fe.jpg

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

  • 200 Platinum
  • Commodore Prime Suit
  • Tibor Prime Armor
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit
    • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit

6461cfa95abcc5a61d1d8ddc303c1825.jpg

CHROMA PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

  • 200 Platinum
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • Imugi Prime Armor

Check the in-game Market to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

NEW MIRAGE ONEIRO DELUXE SKIN + ANIMATIONS

883bc66a1d21b1dc5eb5bdaf74fe957a.jpg

Dance through dark dreams with this mischievous, Harlequin-inspired deluxe skin. 

The Mirage Oneiro Skin, originally designed by artist CleoNaturin, makes its debut with 2 custom Deluxe Animation sets for Noble and Agile stances! Plus her very own Mirage Oneiro Glyph (find it in the Glyph options!). 

These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes.

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

  • Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 
    • We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting Railjack controller bindings to default. 
  • Fixed being unable to activate Particle Ram, Tether, and Shatter Burst Battle Mods while using a controller. 
  • Fixed a functionality loss when comparing Armaments/Components with a controller in the Railjack configuration screen.
  • Fixed Client becoming stuck on Railjack loading screen during join in progress if the Host enters the Corpus Capital Ship at the perfect time.
  • Fixed using Recall Warp right when the Corpus Airlock teleport timer hits 0 causing multiple issues, including players getting stuck in the Airlock area. 
    • Recall Warp will now be disabled once Cy’s transmission countdown begins, similar to what we do with Commander missions to avoid future issues.

Fixes:

  • Fixed Clients in Orbiter Captura scene being unable to open the pause menu if the Host switches to Operator and back to Warframe. 
  • Fixed Relics showing Operation: Orphix Venom as a drop source. 
    • These Relics have been removed from the old drop tables since they are no longer used.

Known Issues: 

  • Wreckage Markers persisting and Zekti Component Wreckage unable to be picked up.
    • We have resolved the issue of being unable to pick up Zekti Component Wreckage from Gox units on Playstation - a data fix that we were able to push through faster there. Results have shown success with picking up Wreckage, so we are looking to push that change forward to Xbox and Nintendo Switch, but it will require them to go into Cert. We are looking into patching that as fast as we can. Thank you!
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been excited for this one to get the zephyr prime accessories bundle, but it's the same price as the zephyr prime pack on the Nintendo eShop even though it has less stuff in it. Definitely having to hold off until that's fixed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

  • Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 
    • We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting Railjack controller bindings to default.

I'm very happy to hear that's resolved! Looking forward to giving it a try later on today :)

 

There is one thought I had regarding the Noble (& Agile?) animations for Mirage's Deluxe; Could her animation with Spearguns be applied to Polearms as well? If it's not asking too much.

 

Considering that Polearms are shaped similarly to a Speargun, I think it would work very well! I've been thinking of some "wielding animations" (When Mirage holds a Fishing Spear, for example!) for when you have a weapon out rather than the blocking animation seen with melee weapons in the Arsenal (Such as with a Polearm), but her deluxe animations are even better than the standard Noble animation w/ a Fishing Spear!

  • A friend of mine also suggested having new Reload animations be a thing you can make for certain types of weapons (Tennogen Reload animations?), but that's a little different from this.

 

Thanks again for fixing the issues with Reloads & Railjack controls; I imagine a lot of people will be glad to hear it too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

The Mirage Oneiro Skin, originally designed by artist CleoNaturin, makes its debut with 2 custom Deluxe Animation sets for Noble and Agile stances! Plus her very own Mirage Oneiro Glyph (find it in the Glyph options!). 

These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes.

Thanks for the update! And for the surprise! Just something to point: I bought the Mirage Oneiro skin and I can't equip her animations on other frames. It appears as if I didn't purchase them so they can't be equipped. Could you please look at it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I'm very happy to hear that's resolved! Looking forward to giving it a try later on today :)

 

There is one thought I had regarding the Noble (& Agile?) animations for Mirage's Deluxe; Could her animation with Spearguns be applied to Polearms as well? If it's not asking too much.

 

Considering that Polearms are shaped similarly to a Speargun, I think it would work very well! I've been thinking of some "wielding animations" (When Mirage holds a Fishing Spear, for example!) for when you have a weapon out rather than the blocking animation seen with melee weapons in the Arsenal (Such as with a Polearm), but her deluxe animations are even better than the standard Noble animation w/ a Fishing Spear!

  • A friend of mine also suggested having new Reload animations be a thing you can make for certain types of weapons (Tennogen Reload animations?), but that's a little different from this.

 

Thanks again for fixing the issues with Reloads & Railjack controls; I imagine a lot of people will be glad to hear it too.

The thing is, melee have their own stances. While it would be cool, all frames have the same melee stances, no frames have their own melee animations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (NSW)Mythryth said:

The thing is, melee have their own stances. While it would be cool, all frames have the same melee stances, no frames have their own melee animations.

Ah, true. I just couldn't help but wonder about her Deluxe's Noble animation being used with Polearms as well as a Speargun, since they're a similar shape and size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we get MAG please on Nintendo switch somehow? I don't need any of these newer warframes. I have been waiting for mag prime forever. you just vulted these two fools.

Edited by (NSW)sinole
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prices for the zephyr prime accessoires pack are wrong.

Zephyr prime pack: 36.99 Euro

Zephyr prime accessoires: 36.99 Euro   -> This is way more expensive than it should be

Chroma prime pack: 36.99 Euro

Chroma prime accessoires: 17,77 Euro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Helen unpinned and unfeatured this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...