Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

PLEASE fix IRONCLAD MATRIX aura!
It doesn't work unless specific steps are taken

To make the aura to work you must :
- Go to Dojo, dont even attempt to start a mission from normal navigation it wont apply from there either
- Go dry dock and open your Configure Railjack and notice your armor and hull stats are lower than they should be
- Go to the upgrades/mods tab and voila your stats increase magically

Now you can start a mission and the aura works as it should

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Still waiting for that Gara appearance toggle so she can keep her glass on during Splinter Storm <3

2iZKQct.png

Same with chromas pelt. Nice if it was invisible but appear when you cast your 4. I enjoy the no-pelt chroma prime way more

• Like 1

Thanks DE! 

I've read thru the fixes but it seems that there are no fix on Effects of some hazard continuously affecting the player in Railjack... even after returning to DOJO or setting another mission.

Experience this earlier.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Warframe turning into a laffy taffy wacky inflatable tube man after boarding K-Drive in the Cold Below Captura Scene. 

why u do this

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You will have to remove it manually from there

Hotfix 30.0.9 - Fixed the Shock Absorber mod from functioning if left in the Exilus mod slot.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced the visual dominance and frequency of Void Storms

Any word on fixing the memory/performance leaks caused from repeated playing of Void Storms? It's rather crippling to low end PC's.

19 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Devstream? Corpus liches? Pls give us some information on the ongoing content

Today's a Tuesday; I suspect Rebecca will be giving us a heads-up tomorrow if there will be an April Devstream.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Added functionality to Aim Glide in Relays! 

I want wait to glide to Baro next time!

Also thanks for the changes for Void Sinks and railjack Ill try that later.

will chroma get sevagoth treatment?

will other frame get any update ? you said they you wouldnt focus on only one frame at a time for updating but since last year only zefyr got some worthy changes

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 

• We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting Railjack controller bindings to default. 

You also can't switch weapons (cannon/turret) in the forward artillery with controller if I'm not mistaken. I haven't played the hotfix yet, but since it wasn't listed I thought I should mention it.

Barring all the other changes I want for Sevagoth could you please at least fix the functionality of consume? Its clunky to the point of virtually unusable. As well as remove visual clutter on sentinels caused by gloom.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Darkstalix said:

PLEASE fix IRONCLAD MATRIX aura!
It doesn't work unless specific steps are taken

To make the aura to work you must :
- Go to Dojo, dont even attempt to start a mission from normal navigation it wont apply from there either
- Go dry dock and open your Configure Railjack and notice your armor and hull stats are lower than they should be
- Go to the upgrades/mods tab and voila your stats increase magically

Now you can start a mission and the aura works as it should

I'm not seeing this. Can you record a video showing what numbers you expect to see, and what you get instead?

For my Railjack I have a hull plating of 6000 HP. With Ironclad Matrix and no crew members I should get 7350 HP, and that's what I see on the UI (well, 7349 which is a different issue) even if I start from the orbiter or from Dojo navigation on a fresh login.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, VengefulAncient said:

Still can't believe Chroma and Zephyr got unvaulted instead of Loki and Mag. Why?

Isn't Loki ends Rhino the 2 that's been the longest? Both have insane prices on warframe market

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Updated all of the Toroid descriptions to include their drop sources in The Orb Vallis.

That's great, will help reduce the Q&A chat spam of 'where is this toroid'

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Void Fissure and Void Storm World State Window has been split up to negate having to scroll extensively through the list. Void Fissure WSW will remain on the normal Star Chart and Void Storm WSW has been moved to the Railjack Star Chart.

Thank you! 28 active void fissures at once was a bit much... Thank you for reducing the amount needed to scroll.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a bug that would leave the Navigation squad voting UI in a bad state after certain types of Matchmaking errors.

This sounds promising at least.

Gara glass toggle when? Also Prime details toggle for all prime frames when? 😌

Thank you for the fixes

• Like 1

11 минут назад, [DE]Momaw сказал:

hull plating of 6000 HP

Round number of Railjack HP? That's impossible! Everyone has 3999 HP, 4999 HP and like so. The HP bar never shows round values.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

• [DE]Megan changed the title to Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1
  • [DE]Megan unpinned and unfeatured this topic