Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Sucks lowering ducat value kinda sucks.   Don't understand it unless all the rates become not rare on all relics.  It sucks that i could unlock something that used to be 100 ducats is now less on the SAME RELIC.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

Maybe the mod should get buffed if apperently exactly 0 people where using it.

Nobody used the mod becasue the tool tip was misleading and suggested the mod is doing something else.

However, with now updated information it is the opposite. This mod is insanely strong for just 7 drain, as it gives health type resistance, which is better than simple DR. I just tested it on Inaros with only the 3 Umbral mods + Addaptation against a lvl 100 Charger: with those 4 mods Charger is doing ~150dmg when Adaptation is maxed. If you add Shock Absorber damage drops to ~50. Even if you add all the Armor mods in the game and use Inaros' #4 you won't get this much damage reduction.

In short, no, the mod does not need a buff.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed a bug that would leave the Navigation squad voting UI in a bad state after certain types of Matchmaking errors.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed Navigation getting into a bad state the first mission selected after an error. 

I sure hope this is what I think it is.

You know, the years old bug where starting a mission after matchmaking had previously failed does absolutly nothing.

Or maybe its the hilarious 60 seconds countdown i saw yesterday.

Anyway, its nice to see old bugs getting fixed, even if it barely ever happens.

Is there hope to get unskippable cutscenes on mission start as a client fixed maybe this year?

Or how about Nezhas 3rd ability not giving any damage reduction if incoming damage is greater than Warding Halo HP?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When deciding whether to match the description text or existing effect, we considered that unlike Mods like Diamond Skin and Flame Repellent which provide damage type specific resistances, Shock Absorber, which covered all Physical Damage types, was considered an Exilus.

Not that I'm a Shock Absorber user, but physical damage is arguably all one type of damage with Slash being the only threatening physical damage type. I think Electricity and Toxin are way more dangerous.

I don't see a fix for the Steel Path Kuva Survival mission (Taveuni). Acolytes stop spawning after the first 3-4 or at 20 mins, making it tedious to farm there and you can't go for long Kuva/Steel Essence runs. If this could get looked into that would be great.

you guys fixed many so bugs and we really appreciate your hard work but you forgot to solve a WHOLE COUNTRY  problem , which is that we cant play with each other unless we have our vpn turned on ... it is EGYPT btw , and i dont know how many times i said that and how many posts we have made in your pc bugs > matchmaking , and you guys still ignoring the issue and not going for any replies ... its not a few people's issue or a one person's issue , it is a WHOLE COUNTRY  problem and im using so much caps so you can see how mad we are now ... over 1 week without playing online and if we gonna join a squad , we need to play as a 500 or 600 ping players which really makes it so bad to play ... i talked to you guys in live and you replied as always : we gonna fix that , we made so many posts and noone is replying , the whole matchmaking section is talking about the problem so its not a really small issue , just reply to any post of the posts made in matchmaking and start working on a solution because we can't play like this , that UDP issue took place in the game in the hotfix which its number is , before that we only had the trading issue which we need to use vpn to do the trade but now we need to use vpn to do everything in the game . PLEASE FIX IT . and if you want to know the dates which we had this issue in the game , here : after the update of the tempestarii have released , we had the trade issue , we need to open vpn everytime we do a trade , then , after hotfix number 30 , please fix the issues ... a whole cant play without vpn turned on . to remind you again of the name , its EGYPT .

2 hours ago, Ragow said:

I wish you would have fixed the Commodore Prime suit before unvaulting it. It is broken since the Fortuna update when you remodelled operators

How is it broken?

46 minutes ago, bulletsearl said:

Can you please make it so I can use a revive on my Sevagoth instantly in case there are no enemies around?

The Sevagoth passive is the worst in the entire game. It is unusable in a team, wonky even when enemies are around and if you want a fast revive, you need to wait.

vor einer Stunde schrieb TARINunit9:

Can you make sure the enemies actually SPAWN while you're at it?

Or hell, go crazy, make bounties that are not boring, because I have to wait for a timer to tick down with only very few enemies spawning. Or bounties being unreasonably long, because spawns are far and few in between.

Heya DE, thanks for the update, always appreciate the hotfix updates ... but could you please get the codex updated with the 4x Orms, 3x engineers, and 3x Demios enemies missing .. just so we can scan them pretty please! Some of us have finished with 99% of our codex scanning and really want to clear these missing pieces:

Orm Basilisk, Orm Engineer, Orm Harpi, Orm Weaver, Axio Engineer, Demios Leaper, Demios Swarm Mutalist x2, Vorac Engineer.

Great that you have, hopefully, fixed the void storm visual headache I can turn my effects back on and up again..

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Added ‘Reload’ as a bindable option in the ‘Customize Controller’ Railjack options. 

• We also fixed the Gunnery Rank 9 ‘Flush Heat Sinks’ Intrinsic not working on Reload after resetting Railjack controller bindings to default. 

Could we get this functionality for keyboard, too?
I can rebind the Dismount key when in Railjack, but I can't rebind Reload to the button I normally use for the "Context Action/Use" functionality - which would be great, because I have set my options to "Context Action includes reload".

The way it is set up now, I can't use Gunnery 9 (and initially I thought it was broken and/or bad until I figured out I can't trigger it properly)

Can you fix people spawning in RJ when entering a dojo.

You should spawn where the spawn location is at.

Results in the person spawning in the RJ when exiting it seeing the person who invited them to trade as MR0 making anything with MR req not being able to trade even if meeting the req MR.

Been a thing since RJ came out and I am quite tired of this bug.

Fix it so that when you spawn in the RJ you spawn in the destined spawn location and not in the damn RJ or you make it so you can trade within the RJ and fix the person who did spawn in the RJ seeing the other as MR0.

K thx love you have a great day.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a bug that could break a number of Railjack encounters if you entered a loading tunnel as the Operator.

Could we actually get the functionality to swap between operator and frame in the loading tunnel (e.g. for the use of Energizing dash while loading, to give you a bit of energy top up in the down time).

2 hours ago, VengefulAncient said:

Still can't believe Chroma and Zephyr got unvaulted instead of Loki and Mag. Why?

Because Loki sucks, DE knows he sucks, and don't want a spotlight on him because he's been in dire, desperate need of a rework for over half a decade. 

(This is sarcasm, but just barely.)

1 hour ago, bulletsearl said:

Can you please make it so I can use a revive on my Sevagoth instantly in case there are no enemies around?

That's literally the point of the passive to you have to be near enemies to revive him. If he could revive whenever he wanted wouldn't he be "too op"

Archived