Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.0.8 + 30.0.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

18 hours ago, dork24680 said:

Can we get a toggle in the options to turn off the auto levelling of our railjack?  

I dont understand what it is oriented towards. There is no horizon. We are in space, a vaccuum, so no up down, north or south or whatever. 

It makes sense for archwings on the planes to auto orientation because of gravity, horizon plane. 

In space there should be no auto adjusting of my railjacks orientation. 

If i pull up then bank right, i should stay in the new banked position i was heading towards because I'm in space. Instead the railjack "orients" itself to some arbitrary plane that makes no sense. It also makes it very difficult when hunting resources or just when trying to get your forward guns on a fast enemy but can't because the railjack spins when I didn't make it spin. 

Just make a toggle in options, just like with aim or crouch, for those of us getting lost and seasick. 

This please!

Am 27.4.2021 um 19:58 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Increased the size of the Scintillant to make it easier to pick up/see.

Good to know that Drew's plans to increase Scintillant size were actually put into place!
On the other hand, not so good to know that it took more than half a year and a developer encountering the problem on stream for this to get fixed

On 2021-04-28 at 6:37 AM, Velaethia said:

Isn't Loki ends Rhino the 2 that's been the longest? Both have insane prices on warframe market

Not quite. When I started playing in late 2019, Nyx and Rhino were just about to get vaulted, managed to get a few relics for them. But Mag and Loki were *never* unvaulted in all the time I've been playing.

On 2021-04-29 at 10:01 AM, Zaniel_Aus said:

20% physical damage reduction in an Exilus slot and it would likely be the only Exilus mod used in the whole game.

And in normal slot, it pretty much see no use whatosever, as good builds are already tight on mods, and opportunity cost of replacing anything with just 20% DR against IPS (which are more common damage types, yes, but there are still many enemies that do other damage types, and as a result make one of your mod slots effectively dead). And i'm damn sure it would be better to have it as one of the best exilus rather than just yet another worthless mod everybody will forget in a ~month.

And about that "the only exilus used" part, that's just bollocks. Many if not most frames straight up don't care about a relatively small DR increase this mod provides, and would rather prefer power/range/knockdown immunity/etc. 

On 2021-04-29 at 10:01 AM, Zaniel_Aus said:

It would overshadow 95% of them.

Which should be a good indicator how bad most of them are. Balancing around crappy options is never a good thing.

On 2021-04-27 at 9:37 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

I'm not seeing this. Can you record a video showing what numbers you expect to see, and what you get instead?

For my Railjack I have a hull plating of 6000 HP. With Ironclad Matrix and no crew members I should get 7350 HP, and that's what I see on the UI (well, 7349 which is a different issue) even if I start from the orbiter or from Dojo navigation on a fresh login.

I cant record anymore i have no idea what radeon did on 21.4.1 and i cant record anymore
Then I must be doing something wrong cause from what i read is that if you get more party members then the stats decrease?

When i have lets say 2 more players and 1 crew member of my own then it doesnt add bonuses from from the crew member??
Im just confused how is the aura working now

ALSO as i was testing and writing this. I go in a mission with the stats im supposed to have with my 3 more crew members of my own.

Then a random player joins in and the stats decrease :) i dont know what im doing anymore most likely he didnt have the same aura?

On 2021-05-01 at 4:03 PM, Darkstalix said:

Im just confused how is the aura working now

It is intended that your assigned Crew members will each use a copy of your own aura mod.  When other real players join, the aura provided by your Crew member gets removed because that slot has been replaced by the human player.

On 2021-04-27 at 11:58 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Warframe turning into a laffy taffy wacky inflatable tube man after boarding K-Drive in the Cold Below Captura Scene. 

Historical screenshots for posterity please.  Think of the children!

• 1 month later...

Archived