Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #4

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're having a difficult time reproducing it in house, are there any specific steps you've noticed before it not saving that could help us find the source of the issue? Any information will help.

Ever since the Call of Temp update this has been happening on login, though it also happened in previous PS5 updates

Default UI bug - where it defaults to the blue/gold theme

Running any mission/dojo/relay fixes it 

My guess is the change to PS5 load times screwed up the order of UI loading to not work at initial log in @[DE]Momaw 

6 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Ever since the Call of Temp update this has been happening on login, though it also happened in previous PS5 updates

Default UI bug - where it defaults to the blue/gold theme

Running any mission/dojo/relay fixes it 

My guess is the change to PS5 load times screwed up the order of UI loading to not work at initial log in @[DE]Momaw 

You're right on the money with that, that's what the team is figuring as well - stay tuned for fix!

@[DE]Danielle Hi, could you maybe clarify the following line regarding the Mirage Oneiro Skin?

Zitat

These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes. 

Does that mean the animations should be available for Mirage/Prime by default without owning the skin? If so, I'm pretty sure this isn't/wasn't the case for me. I had to buy the skin to have the animations for Mirage/Prime.

Does that mean if I buy the Mirage Oneiro skin I should have the animations available for every frame? If so, I must inform you that, at least for me, this isn't the case either.

I apologize, if I'm misunderstanding it. I just wanted to make sure before I contaced support.

Thank you.

Archived