Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we repeat the mirage quest "hidden message" and regain the rewards ?

DestrockQc

Question

I sold my mirage when I made my mirage prime and I completely forgot I had to keep her for helminth. Now I have to farm another prime just for that ! Why can't we just do the quest again ? This is for a normal warframe, we can't even trade it. I don't understand.

It literally takes less than 10 minutes to get 31K standing per day at MR 30. You are at MR 17 so that's 18K a day for 10 minutes of your time and in 4-5 days you'd have enough all while not wasting more than 10 minutes of your day. I'm pretty sure you've wasted more time than that with this stupid thread. Instead of crying unfair why don't you learn about the game you're playing and improve your knowledge of it?

3 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

-snip-

People did complain and that's why DE halved the Simaris cost for these items.

50 hours is rediculous. I suck at this scanning business. I take more time than what Zilchy is stating and I also do not think it's a fun time investment. But it's totally doable. Spend an hour a day for a few days. You can even combine it with Night wave challenge or something else you want to do. 

I don't think there's a daily standing cap for Simaris as there is for other syndicates. You can gain a max of 125K standing per day regardless of your MR. So you could technically do this in one day. I think what people do, but don't hold me to it. Is go to a high level mission and scan stuff undetected. Not sure if Kavat charm affects this gain. Probably not.

See here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cephalon_Simaris

There's some tips on how to get this done. I know there's people (not me) that max this standing in one day easily.

58 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

People did complain and that's why DE halved the Simaris cost for these items.

50 hours is rediculous. I suck at this scanning business. I take more time than what Zilchy is stating and I also do not think it's a fun time investment. But it's totally doable. Spend an hour a day for a few days. You can even combine it with Night wave challenge or something else you want to do. 

I don't think there's a daily standing cap for Simaris as there is for other syndicates. You can gain a max of 125K standing per day regardless of your MR. So you could technically do this in one day. I think what people do, but don't hold me to it. Is go to a high level mission and scan stuff undetected. Not sure if Kavat charm affects this gain. Probably not.

See here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cephalon_Simaris

There's some tips on how to get this done. I know there's people (not me) that max this standing in one day easily.

How do you go about doing your standing if it takes you longer than that? I can make a video to help you if you like.

There is a max daily standing cap same as the other syndicates. It's your MR level plus 1000 more.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

How do you go about doing your standing if it takes you longer than that? I can make a video to help you if you like.

There is a max daily standing cap same as the other syndicates. It's your MR level plus 1000 more.

Hm, no that's not right. Simaris is 125K flat and doesn't change. 

I think there's already vids out there on how to do this, but anything is welcome :)

28 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Hm, no that's not right. Simaris is 125K flat and doesn't change. 

I think there's already vids out there on how to do this, but anything is welcome :)

There is 100% a Daily standing cap, I even showed it in the video. Took just over 7 minutes, doing it at a casual pace. Why am I bothering to kill enemies in a Rescue mission? Because if you don't the enemies you scanned will spawn further ahead of you thanks to the spawn catch up mechanics of the game and you won't be able to scan the new enemies. That was for 31K standing, the poor widdle OP only needs to do 18K standing to max, probably wouldn't even take 5 minutes. Hope this helps you RazerXPrime.

He (or she) obviously didn't know that we can get duplicate mirage parts, also didn't know that we can't subsume prime frames.

But when others pointed it out, he probably feel embarrassed and just flipped. Instead of saying "oh I didn't know that, silly me", he just went absolutely bananas.

What I want to say is just, it's okay to be wrong, mate. In a matter of act, when you're wrong, it means someone else is right. And being right makes people happy. You can be the bigger guy, make people happy just by admitting your mistakes and saying "I stand corrected". 

It's totally okay and not embarrassing to be wrong. We humans are built to make mistakes.

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It literally takes less than 10 minutes to get 31K standing per day at MR 30. You are at MR 17 so that's 18K a day for 10 minutes of your time and in 4-5 days you'd have enough all while not wasting more than 10 minutes of your day. I'm pretty sure you've wasted more time than that with this stupid thread. Instead of crying unfair why don't you learn about the game you're playing and improve your knowledge of it?

I just did it and this is 20 min not 10, I don't 2 hits the mobs, so a total of 1h30 hour lost this week. Now, multiply that number with, let's say, 10 000 players...

1 hour ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

1. Take Octavia (high duration, all spaces filled out on mandachord, use t-bag for metronome invisibility)

I have no money to waste in mandachords and what is a t-bag ? There is nothing about it on google.

Hey, you tried out a suggestion! Thats great, good for you! 20 minutes isn't too bad, especially since its your first attempt. The more you do it, the faster you will get, and even if not, an hour and a half is much less time than 50 plus hours, or even 20 plus hours, or even 10 plus hours. Is it time lost? Well, sort of, but thats sort of the game in general. Time invested for a reward. Again, we get that you would personally prefer to just redo the Mirage quest again, but it is, what it currently is. 

You don't have to spend money for mandachords, just have to have a lot of the nodes filled in, to make proccing or turning on her invisibility power easier. T-Bagging is colloquial/slang. Its when a character in a video game, as well as a Warframe, crouches and stands, crouches and stands rapidly. For Octavia, you do this to make her turn invisible using her third ability. Basically just keep pressing the crouch button after you activate that ability and you will turn invisible. 

Good luck! 

4 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

I just did it and this is 20 min not 10, I don't 2 hits the mobs, so a total of 1h30 hour lost this week. Now, multiply that number with, let's say, 10 000 players...

That's because I'm more experienced with the game than you because I don't sit here whining about things instead of using my time learning how to play. Practice makes perfect, play a lower level mission if you can't 2 hit them(it's actually a 1 hit if I bother to just walk away and let them bleed out). 

-CdG-Zilchy- is right on so many levels on this OP. You really should listen to him and others that clearly know far more then you do.

For once don't rush through everything and actual do something else. Take a Simaris target, and go get those. They'll help get your daily max quicker. If you have collected your daily max standing but have completed all the scans for Simaris target and turn it in you'll even be able to get a bit more standing on top of your daily max.

If you don't want to do the Simaris targets but just scanning enemies then scan them when they are not alerted and pick the highest level mission you can play.

Easiest way to scan them unalerted is by using Ivara, Loki, Octavia. If they can't see you they won't get alerted.

If you can't one hit kill an enemy with a melee weapon when you sneak up on them..... well you have far bigger problems.

Loose the attitude. You messed up by deleting the Warframe. You have been given a way to get her back but you'll have to do something that you don't like. Boohoo.

Perhaps you'll learn you lesson and not make the same mistake again.

9 hours ago, Soy77 said:

He (or she) obviously didn't know that we can get duplicate mirage parts, also didn't know that we can't subsume prime frames.

But when others pointed it out, he probably feel embarrassed and just flipped. Instead of saying "oh I didn't know that, silly me", he just went absolutely bananas.

I already knew before making this thread and you guys just keep saying farming simaris rep is easy and we can do the daily cap under 1 hour. It require many days, maybe less than 50 hours but it still take a lot for 75k. Even if YOU find it easy, you still continue saying this is normal and blablabla I have to take a pile and chill and blalabla. This is a very bad way to force your clients to waste their time just because you are too lazy to make a script for them to be able to do the quests again.

18 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

I will never ever buy this from simaris, guess I'm skipping mirage then and I'm skipping one of the best ability in the game.

They can send items by in game mails. They have to check every single quest items sold by players, send them back, then make then unable to sell and also refund the parts bought from simaris to players that bought them while their quests were done and finally remove them from simaris. That's what I would do. I'm sure they have all the data.

13 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

now spend 50 hours doing scans 

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA. Takes about 7-8 minutes per day to max your standing, get it done instead of complaining.

Hello. If you are having trouble getting the standing from Cephalon Simaris, my advice would be as follows. Do you do the Sortie each day? If there is a spy or rescue, just switch to solo mode, take an invisible frame, and scan all the enemies along the way to the objective. Its a really fast way to get a lot of standing. Steel Path Kuva Fotress Extermination (again stealth scans) is another method.

Haven't done the maths, but you hit your daily cap in less than an hour. Can understand peoples frustrations if thats not really how they like playing Warframe, but hey. Good luck. 

This is your fault you sold the item

Correct

now spend 50 hours doing scans because the game studio that made the game you are playing doesn't care about making a script and act as professionals

50? It would take less than 5 hours to farm the standing needed between daily scan target and kuva fortress ivara cheese.

They can make a change with simaris : only the players that finished the quest can buy the parts

That's already how it is genius.

I wonder why no one else complains about this, almost like you are a child and don't want to do anything yourself.

You sold the item, now spend 50 hours doing scans because the game studio that made the game you are playing doesn't care about making a script and act as professionals... wow. It was my mistake, I wanted to repair it by doing the quest AGAIN but no, go scan 50 hours !

They can make a change with simaris : only the players that finished the quest can buy the parts and then change the cost to 1 simaris pts. Nuhh that's too hard !

You need 75K Standing from simaris. It's a fair bit, but it's a lot better than it used to be. Gaining standing isn't hard, but it can take a bit of time doing boring stuff like scanning. Doing the daily scans for simaris will award a large chunk of what you need. It'll take less time than doing the quest though. Because the quest required you to build the warframe pieces separately if I recall correctly. You should be able to get the 75K in a single day if you're up for it.

Don't forget you can buy the main blueprint from the market for credits unlike the other frames Simaris sells.

3 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

I will never ever buy this from simaris, guess I'm skipping mirage then and I'm skipping one of the best ability in the game.

They can send items by in game mails. They have to check every single quest items sold by players, send them back, then make then unable to sell and also refund the parts bought from simaris to players that bought them while their quests were done and finally remove them from simaris. That's what I would do. I'm sure they have all the data.

Lol Laughing GIF by NobodySpanish No GIF by GIPHY News

I'd have sympathy if you didn't act so entitled and low-effort when people gave you the proper answer(s) - you sold her, noone else. I waited YEARS until I could get Dual Ether back because I unknowingly sold it as a newbie without any option to get it back and I wasn't even close to as [REDACTED] as you are and learned my lesson. If farming Simaris standing already puts you off you're in for a treat with this game. No follow-up questions either like: "Okay, how would I farm Simaris standing the fastest way?" just: "DE bad, gimme, code/script the game to send me Mirage back!".

Archived