Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help

(XBOX)BatsHypercurve6

I just got back from being gone for 2 weeks and when I tried to start playing warframe it stuck on connecting for 30 minutes and when I tried to exit and restart warframe it just told me to download the update but I’ve looked everywhere and their is no update to install. I was able to start it up once by uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I don’t want to have to do that every time I want to play the game? Is their a way to fix this on my end? Like a different place to find the update on console?

On 2021-04-27 at 2:34 PM, (XBOX)BatsHypercurve6 said:

I just got back from being gone for 2 weeks and when I tried to start playing warframe it stuck on connecting for 30 minutes and when I tried to exit and restart warframe it just told me to download the update but I’ve looked everywhere and their is no update to install. I was able to start it up once by uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I don’t want to have to do that every time I want to play the game? Is their a way to fix this on my end? Like a different place to find the update on console?

Did you try hard resetting your Xbox?

Archived