Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOGEN MARKET search result

Chi0507

I'm also having this issue, I've been running the game through steam for at least 4 years now, and this issue rears it's ugly head every few Tennogen rounds.

The Tennogen Weapon Skin Bundle, and it's contents continue to show up, but all other items are missing from the market.

EDIT: to prevent the usual useless advice, I've already tried verifying files, double checking that the game was being run through Steam, running the game (and Steam) as administrator, rebooting the computer, and a number of other community suggested 'fixes', none of them works. Clearly the ball is now in DE's court.

I'd love to be able to purchase some of the new content, but until DE figures out what exactly is causing some of us to be unable to see Tennogen content outside of the arsenal, I'm stuck with the little I was able to grab the last time it got fixed.

Ok, for clarification, what is happening in my case:

Warframe is not detecting Steam, at all. not only is Tennogen not showing in the market, the option to "link steam marketplace account' that should be in the options menu is missing, and any and all links opened from in-game sources (i.e. news panel), go to my desktop browser instead of the Steam overlay browser.

I suspect that if others with the Tennogen issue check, they may find similar issues.

@Chi0507if you're launching the game through Steam, and it's not registered as a "non-steam game or shortcut", but you still can't see Tennogen, check your Warframe folder for a folder called "Download", if it's there, get rid of it.

For whatever reason, the launcher will always launch the game in non-Steam mode if that folder is present, regardless of how it was installed, how you launch it, or any other factors.

Archived