Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Amp?

BigBossxv

Question

I just got into eidolons and the first one is easy now.  I am only using the 2-2-2 amp as that is all I have access to atm but much of an upgrade over 1-1-1.  I am looking for best amp for just eidolons only for solo.  I have looked it up but see different opinions and no clear answer.  I have seen post of bunch of different amps, but I need one best just for solo eidolon fast.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, BigBossxv said:

I have looked it up but see different opinions and no clear answer.

Because everyone has different tastes and playstyles. No one is correct here, when they only tell you what you should use.

Consider all the options and how they use it and then pick what you think suits you best. If not...try the next one.

your Scaffold choices are either Shraksun (Piercing Flak Grenade) or Propa (Timebomb. Brace is always maximum Crits.

you can technically use whatever Prism though Raplak (Sniper) has always been the best Damage choice since it has very long Range. but Klamora (Short wide Beam) has the highest unboosted DPS, so it's a good choice for those not using Void Strike, or wanting to dump Void Strike charges quickly(though Raplak would really be preferable over still).
or, whichever Prism you like. i strongly recommend against Shwaak (Shotgun) for a lack of Crits Damage or Fire Rate, but you could use it if you really want.

Lol @ best amp.

Anyways there are multiple amps that you can use vs Eidolons. If you're looking for optimal "meta" ones. Then the ones that deal a big chunk of AoE damage will be good. I personally don't really like slow moving projectiles so I don't use the 177 amp. I use the 717 amp and it melts shields just as good.

Best amp, imo is subjective. Most efficient amp? Well I think the 717 and the 177 are pretty much the same. I just like to 

Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK

The only way to seek for the best amp for you is crafting and trying them all.

See the wiki below, click on every amp parts, there are a lot of informative comments below which may give you the best idea.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amp

I personally like Lega prism because using ammo-economic flamethrower is fun, and typical Shraksun scaffold, and the arcane that boost amp dmg on status proc. Also, I don't hunt eido often, so I haven't rebuilt a good crit amp yet.

Yeah, pay attention to the amp too. Only amp arcanes in the Quills are good, the ones from Little Duck are meh.

TBH untily ou've got good with Fortuna, the best is probably 122 - that's along range "sniper" prism for shootinmg the Eidolons as they at distance, plus the short range "grenade" scaffold that is good for killing vomvalysts in a short range but without having to aim at them. the last one 2 gives you good energy regen, which is always useful.

Your playstyle will determine your best preference though. I quite liked the 3 prism (long-range triple grenades) as it took down Terry's shields quite easily, but its terrible at shooting voms at a distance. The 4 (assault rifle) prism isn't doing as much damage as I'd like despite being fast fire, getting used to it though so iot might get better in time.

Archived