Vengeful Charge Ephemera makes you blind in Archwing (so in Railjack archwing too)

Skyz72

When you use the Vengeful charge ephemera in archwing you will get dazzled by the HUGE amount of lighting effect and bright who is like 4 or 5 times superior than normal.

That cause your eyes to hurt and makes it more difficult to properly see.

Here's some pictures : (You will not have the lighting effects who is spamming your eyes)

ncys.png

rdvk.png

rmpv.png

davm.png

Have a nice day,

Skyz72

Thank god someone saying it. Vengeful charge needs toned way down. At least make the shock effects more sporadic, to a constant blaze.

Also, the Spore ephemera needs less bright electric effect aswell. The cool part of that ephemera  is the spores at the feet, but i never use it because it destroys any fashion frame.

il y a 7 minutes, chaotea a dit :

Thank god someone saying it. Vengeful charge needs toned way down. At least make the shock effects more sporadic, to a constant blaze.

Also, the Spore ephemera needs less bright electric effect aswell. The cool part of that ephemera  is the spores at the feet, but i never use it because it destroys any fashion frame.

Yes i was like : HOW THE HECK DID THIS THING ISN'T FIXED YET ?!

Don't forget to live like to be sure that the devs will see it.

il y a 6 minutes, LoopStricken a dit :

Does it make a difference if the ephemera is on the warframe or the archwing?

I normally just have it on my warframe, but i tested with both warframe and archwing and well... You get double the pain x)

As in archwing your warframe ephemera shows up, well if that stay like that i will be forced to unequip the ephemera just for the archwing and railjack missions...

Archived