Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators: The improvements the tenno needs

(PSN)Vexx757

12 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

What even is this?!

This is arguing that if:

X can melee

And Y can melee

They will be indistinct and this is bad?

1. If you try to make them distinct by saying that X can do this but Y can not

The solution is to use X, making Y unused and the experience is indistinct BY DEFAULT. You aren't exploring the diversity and difference between each one, you're just using one of them. 

Giving them both the ability to melee but make it feel different like you know, the many stances and weapons that already feel different and then make that feel you come up with exclusive to each is a legitimate option.

Then instead of players just using X for the purpose they will also try Y. You're literally arguing that this is bad and using X only is the way? 

2. Why if you are arguing this did you move Operator's movement and survivability closer to a Warframe's, add active skills just like a Warframe, and then even just replace operator's melee with "literally here's your Warframe!"

if you're arguing that making them feel closer would be a problem, why is that EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID?! Focus 3.0 was all about making Operator play closer to a Warframe than ever. 

Honestly, this is not a sign of a dev who has actually thought this through.

That's because he knows they aren't doing it and now it's his job to make the excuse. I doubt it's his fault operator melee weapons don't exist tbh. But seriously, why won't the devs do it? It's definitely not like there's a lack of weapons that operator can use, since anything one handed SHOULD be possible to wield by a normal person. Like excluding nikanas and daggers they could add swords, scythes, whips etc and those would work for normal people to use.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

That's because he knows they aren't doing it and now it's his job to make the excuse. I doubt it's his fault operator melee weapons don't exist tbh. But seriously, why won't the devs do it? It's definitely not like there's a lack of weapons that operator can use, since anything one handed SHOULD be possible to wield by a normal person. Like excluding nikanas and daggers they could add swords, scythes, whips etc and those would work for normal people to use.

Because then you guys are gonna ask for mods because your weapons are too slow and don't do enough damage and ask for all kinds of other stuff. 

Edited by (PSN)Madurai-Prime

On 2022-06-25 at 12:30 AM, cute_moth.npc said:

What even is this?!

This is arguing that if:

X can melee

And Y can melee

They will be indistinct and this is bad?

Yes, at least for players. I don't want to farm or use 10 very similar stuffs. They have done it with Mechs and I see it as worse frames (gameplay not power) but that can function under Orphix.

1. If you try to make them distinct by saying that X can do this but Y can not

The solution is to use X, making Y unused and the experience is indistinct BY DEFAULT. You aren't exploring the diversity and difference between each one, you're just using one of them. 

Sure, they won't explore diversity but do they have to? I'm fine with "transfer to melee" (if it wasn't for delays & Sling).

Giving them both the ability to melee but make it feel different like you know, the many stances and weapons that already feel different and then make that feel you come up with exclusive to each is a legitimate option.

Then instead of players just using X for the purpose they will also try Y. You're literally arguing that this is bad and using X only is the way? 

On 2022-06-25 at 1:29 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

It's definitely not like there's a lack of weapons that operator can use, since anything one handed SHOULD be possible to wield by a normal person. Like excluding nikanas and daggers they could add swords, scythes, whips etc and those would work for normal people to use.

They have introduced Heavy (or Big?) Scythe.

It plays ok. There is no stupid mismatched combos (e.g. frame moves while doing standing combo). I kind of like it animation's wise.

However it just your proper melee. Nothing interesting. And we have above 20 weapon types (+ some special one). Many of them are very similar. You know, you hit what's in front of you, you move while hitting, you "close gaps" etc. Like mentioned Heavy scythe. Against enemies using it it looks "dangerous". We are using it like any other melee.

There are many stances that are not great as well. Some have missing combos. Some are move while they have to stand (and vice versa). Some combos doesn't matter because there is better one doing the same + some other stuffs. There is no backward combo. People complain about freedom of movement.

As melee (mostly) fan I would like to see your suggestion (or just opinion) to be implemented. However they have to change melee system a lot first. I don't see it happen soon. So I'm fine with "melee transfer".

2. Why if you are arguing this did you move Operator's movement and survivability closer to a Warframe's, add active skills just like a Warframe, and then even just replace operator's melee with "literally here's your Warframe!"

if you're arguing that making them feel closer would be a problem, why is that EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID?! Focus 3.0 was all about making Operator play closer to a Warframe than ever. 

Honestly, this is not a sign of a dev who has actually thought this through.

Making Operator use 1-4 keys is good way to standardize certain features. It's like melee change from "random" key combination to standardized system. I want all melee types to feel different. Making me learn different key combination won't make melee types different. Same key combination for similar movement makes me much easier to learn them (key combination) yet use different movements. For example, afair, Tonfas has "charge & attack enemy that is farther away". Bullet dance (gunblade) has quick jump & shoot. Ghoulsaw ride it.

I would like for OP to use all 1-4, customizable attacks (I don't like Vazarin sling).

3 hours ago, quxier said:

They have introduced Heavy (or Big?) Scythe.

It plays ok. There is no stupid mismatched combos (e.g. frame moves while doing standing combo). I kind of like it animation's wise.

However it just your proper melee. Nothing interesting. And we have above 20 weapon types (+ some special one). Many of them are very similar. You know, you hit what's in front of you, you move while hitting, you "close gaps" etc. Like mentioned Heavy scythe. Against enemies using it it looks "dangerous". We are using it like any other melee.

There are many stances that are not great as well. Some have missing combos. Some are move while they have to stand (and vice versa). Some combos doesn't matter because there is better one doing the same + some other stuffs. There is no backward combo. People complain about freedom of movement.

As melee (mostly) fan I would like to see your suggestion (or just opinion) to be implemented. However they have to change melee system a lot first. I don't see it happen soon. So I'm fine with "melee transfer".

By scythe i meant the regular ones like the ether reaper that aren't too big to be used as a weapon. Basically if its a weapon that a dax or a grineer lancer would be able to carry and fight with , the operator/drifter would be able to utilize effectively.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

By scythe i meant the regular ones like the ether reaper that aren't too big to be used as a weapon. Basically if its a weapon that a dax or a grineer lancer would be able to carry and fight with , the operator/drifter would be able to utilize effectively.

Wrong quoter. My example with Hespar's type were how it don't bring anything new NOT how it can or cannot be carried by normal person/operator/drifter/dax/etc.

Like I said before, operators can have melee but if you don`t want to to be like warframes the solution is simple:

• Change the button presses to fell different from warframes and methodical (like hack and slash games)
  • Change the animations of the operator melee attacks.
  • Give it new moves that warframe can`t do.

As I said on the post, if you had the ability to take stances but combine the moves you want (combo customisation) that would feel completely different from warframes.

An example of this is a game called remember me which has the feature called the combo lab.

Vexx-info:

Differences Between Operator and Drifter Gameplay

As you guys know I’m not keen on the drifters or happy about how they were introduced however that doesn`t mean I’m dismissive about some improvements they need and from what I have read on here I think there is a solution to this.

I`m not going to take credit for this, @Densorocame up with a great point about drifters and how to make their gameplay feel different which I’m going to expand on.

“Operators keep a more Void-focused upgrade and Drifters focus more on tech, to make them meaningfully different options.” 

I like the sound of this, it makes sense and it`s would be fun to play. Imagine if the drifters were a mixture of stealth and an expert in tech, the best example I can think of is for the drifter to be like Batman or like Spider-Man from the Insomniac game.

Here are some examples of abilities they could have:

·       Seeker bombs that send out an emp that disarms enemies and electrocute them.

Spoiler

Warframe 20220201103732 by Aaronj-c

Warframe 20220201103930 by Aaronj-c

·       A sentinel that helps the Drifter and attacks enemies.

Spoiler

Warframe 20220201104715 by Aaronj-c

·       Sends out a pulse that can see enemies through walls.

Spoiler

Warframe 20220201110156 by Aaronj-c

·       A grappling hook that can pull her to surfaces, drag enemies close to her and can be used as a zipline (the drifters is what should have this not the operators).

Spoiler

Warframe 20220201110553 by Aaronj-c

·       She can have special foot wear that can make the drifter run faster, jump higher and further.

Spoiler

# Aaa op by Aaronj-c

·       A smoke bomb that does toxin/true damage while concealing her location for a short duration.

Spoiler

Warframe 20220201111731 by Aaronj-c

Warframe 20220201111829 by Aaronj-c

This provides two options of game-play between Operator and Drifter, one used void abilities while the other relies on tech and physical abilities.

I don`t know if this is a bug but when equipping the Seraphayre ephemera on operators it can`t be seen if close to a wall or object. Also the void energy is on the operator`s face which looks wired please make it to where you can see it no matter how close you are to the wall and remove the void energy on their face, I have tried the Raptwing ephemera yet but I assume its the same.

Operator GIF bug1 by Aaronj-c

Also, the Ki` Teer ephemera makes the operator and warframe`s face glow, please fix this so this does not happen.

Vexx-info:

My operator suit in-game

As you saw I designed my own version of a operator suit.

Operator suit by Aaronj-c

I decided to make an in-game version to see what it would looks like.

Spoiler

Operator suit 4 by Aaronj-c

Operator suit 2 by Aaronj-c

Operator suit 3 by Aaronj-c

If you have any operator suit ideas feel free to share them, I would be interested to see it.

Vexx-info:

Just you let you guys know there are two post I would like you to take a look at, I don`t know If you guys know but DE have stated that operators will not have melee weapons (which I'm upset about) but I'm still pushing for this to be a thing. Here is the post to see more that someone put up ( and you will see my comment also). If you want operator melee to be a thing please show support by leaving a like and comment of your opinion about it.

Also just for fun I have set up a competition of showing off you tenno fashion, if you are interested take part.

Here is my operator.

Warframe 20210906110217 by Aaronj-c

Spoiler

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757

Yea, I would actually like it if operators got melee weapons. Perhaps different than the usual. Energy type melee weapons?

Maybe they can obtain different contraptions for their other arm each made to spawn different types of melee weapons. I don't know, it would be nice.

Im not sure why there's a concern about Operators becoming similar to Warframes when that has been the exact direction DE has taken so far - Amps, Abilities, Shields... Operators have rifle amps, shotgun amps, grenade amps, lol they're worried about melee weapons, really? Burst grenade amps, void jet, cluster bomb, timed explosive, charged beam... 

DE doesn't fail to surprise. They've taken this game to space, to underwater, to open worlds. They can make it happen.

• Like 1

I don't mind Operators don't have melee. If it get one it should be VERY different. Like Prince of persia wall running + stealth kills (minus quick time events).

Changing from OP to frame via melee attack is kind of nice. If we have nice movement so we can e.g. travel to air and slam then it would be even better.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want movement to be more fluid in general and for the drifter's animations to fit their body size properly.  Retaining the operators movement speed makes the base drifter feel too slow.

Hopefully with the introduction of duviri as it appears to be operator/drifter focused will include some better things for this part of the game.

In general giving them the base 1 speed of a warframe wouldn't feel too strong if it included a stamina bar (like mechs currently have).

This would make them fast but require some thought into how it is implemented in the same way void slings/dashes are now. 

On 2022-06-22 at 3:19 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I`m really upset by this, this is something people have wanted for years and now DE is saying that they are not doing it.

Proof:

I`m going to address what Pablo has said:

“Basically, we don't want the operator to play the same as a warframe, because then what is the point of having both, right?”

I hate comments like this, this comment is the reason why people think the way they do, have you forgotten that this is a “game”? what do you mean what’s the point? The point is that it`s would be fun and that you have the option to choose that`s why, plus they are both visually different, ones a human and ones a super solider. You should not have to compare operators to warframe they are completely different plus it makes no sense in a 3rd person shooter where a character can`t use melee, the operators currently can`t defend themselves on their own.

This video proves my point:

“We want you to feel one way when you're playing with your warframe and then when you switch to your operator, it should feel distinct in a way. “

What are you talking about? focus 2.0 literally did that, it focused mostly on the operator`s powers, making them good on their own and having void blast made them be able to defend themselves. (Which you removed for no good reason) now you changed it by melee bringing warframes into melee.

Since you want to go that route I’ll use it against you, what`s the point of making melee switch to warframe when you can switch back by pressing the transference button? (and this is not fun it`s just a function) this makes the operator more of a tool than before.

You force people to play operators but you can’t do a simple thing as give them better mobility and give them ways to defend themselves (like melee), you don`t need to make them like warframes you can make them like a Dax (Teshin) You even put it in a line that Cavalero says, you made it make sense or have you forgotten?

Quote:

"I watch you on the scope sometimes you know. Some of those moves, I thought only a Dax could pull them off".

This quote alone proves that the operator is capable of preforming sick combat manoeuvres.

You could make them using melee make sense by saying (which is something I came up with):

“Operator have been controlling the warframes for so long that they have learned the moves that they can perform and they use their imagination to create a weapon out of void energy”.

See? I made it make sense so there`s no excuse.

I’m sure people aren’t asking for them to be like warframes, they just want them to play good to the point people actually want to play as the operator for them to have better control but as it stands now, your changes hasn`t made people want to play them more for long periods of time on their own and the people that like the operators now like them less.

You say that you don`t want them to be like warframes but you gave operators over 1,000 health which is more than most warframes, make that make sense?

You could of just made their survivability based on what suit they wear.

“So that's why we don't really want to have like a one-to-one match of how the gear works for your operator and for your warframe.”

That`s an excuse you don`t need to make them the same the only similarities would be they both can use melee weapons, however, the way it functions can be completely different.

For example:

Reveal hidden contents

·       The melee weapons that operators use is made up of void energy, which they can summon it from within themselves (visually like excel 4th ability).

·       The weapons have their own stance however you can also use existing stance mods on them.

·       In the equipment section you will have void melee, when selected there will be a slot (for the stance).

·       The mod could represent the operator`s memory of the weapon he/she wants.

·       If you choose a sword, you have the option to choose stances from the other stances that you can customise, for example, for a void sword, you can take stances from iron phoenix, crimson dervish, vengeful revenant and swooping falcon.

·       The button presses can be like hack and slash games like DMC, GOW and Bayonetta. (Square x2, hold square, square x4 or square x2, pause square x4)

·       They can`t perform slide attacks or slam attacks but can lift enemies in the air by holding melee button.

·       Visually, heavy attacks are the operator thrusting their weapon into the ground.

·       When killing enough enemies, they will activate void rage which increases their sprint speed and attack speed.

·       The mechanics by using melee on operators can be based on skill rather than just mindless button mashing like warframes.

·       Void melee can deal with sentiences and eximus enemies efficiently.

Look at what I have just done, the operators have melee but they function differently from warframes.

Operator void sword by Aaronj-c

Operator sword stance by Aaronj-c

void rage by Aaronj-c

People have been asking for this for years and you won`t making it thing but yet (and I will always use this against you) you listen to 1% of players that wanted sentinel rivens an even smaller percentage that wanted uni vac to be removed from Titania`s 4th by an augment and you listened to one stupid idiot that didn`t want uni medallions to be used in conclave.

You may say that it`s a waste of time but you gave use things we didn`t ask for like lunaro, k-drives (which has potential but you won`t do anything about it) Yarelli having k-drive, oh and guess what? Uni medallions which are useless and a waste of time and resources.

Having operator void melee however is something people have asked for years since their release hence why it was a question that popped up in the first bloody place!

This will not be a waste of time plus operators having operator melee will support the Naramon focus tree (which still needs improvements) and will be the best focus school to use operator melee with.

There is even a post about operator improvements that has 54 likes, over 9,000 views but none of the ideas has even been used (which is upsetting).

I have been pushing for operators to get void melee for years ever since they got focus 2.0.

So PLEASE DE reconsider and give operators void melee weapons, it won`t be a waste of time and doing things like this would be fun as heck.

Operator Narissa with blades 1. by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 3... by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 4 by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 7. by Aaronj-c

dude DE dosent want operators to be OP for a reason, theres lore issues and the fact it can be damage purpose of frames you want that? operators are mind of body of warframe they are not warriors of themselves THE PURPOSE OF WARFRAME IS BEING BODY.  

On 2022-06-15 at 2:05 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I`m really upset by this, this is something people have wanted for years and now DE is saying that they are not doing it.

Proof:

I`m going to address what Pablo has said:

“Basically, we don't want the operator to play the same as a warframe, because then what is the point of having both, right?”

I hate comments like this, this comment is the reason why people think the way they do, have you forgotten that this is a “game”? what do you mean what’s the point? The point is that it`s would be fun and that you have the option to choose that`s why, plus they are both visually different, ones a human and ones a super solider. You should not have to compare operators to warframe they are completely different plus it makes no sense in a 3rd person shooter where a character can`t use melee, the operators currently can`t defend themselves on their own.

This video proves my point:

“We want you to feel one way when you're playing with your warframe and then when you switch to your operator, it should feel distinct in a way. “

What are you talking about? focus 2.0 literally did that, it focused mostly on the operator`s powers, making them good on their own and having void blast made them be able to defend themselves. (Which you removed for no good reason) now you changed it by melee bringing warframes into melee.

Since you want to go that route I’ll use it against you, what`s the point of making melee switch to warframe when you can switch back by pressing the transference button? (and this is not fun it`s just a function) this makes the operator more of a tool than before.

You force people to play operators but you can’t do a simple thing as give them better mobility and give them ways to defend themselves (like melee), you don`t need to make them like warframes you can make them like a Dax (Teshin) You even put it in a line that Cavalero says, you made it make sense or have you forgotten?

Quote:

"I watch you on the scope sometimes you know. Some of those moves, I thought only a Dax could pull them off".

This quote alone proves that the operator is capable of preforming sick combat manoeuvres.

You could make them using melee make sense by saying (which is something I came up with):

“Operator have been controlling the warframes for so long that they have learned the moves that they can perform and they use their imagination to create a weapon out of void energy”.

See? I made it make sense so there`s no excuse.

I’m sure people aren’t asking for them to be like warframes, they just want them to play good to the point people actually want to play as the operator for them to have better control but as it stands now, your changes hasn`t made people want to play them more for long periods of time on their own and the people that like the operators now like them less.

You say that you don`t want them to be like warframes but you gave operators over 1,000 health which is more than most warframes, make that make sense?

You could of just made their survivability based on what suit they wear.

“So that's why we don't really want to have like a one-to-one match of how the gear works for your operator and for your warframe.”

That`s an excuse you don`t need to make them the same the only similarities would be they both can use melee weapons, however, the way it functions can be completely different.

For example:

Hide contents

·       The melee weapons that operators use is made up of void energy, which they can summon it from within themselves (visually like excel 4th ability).

·       The weapons have their own stance however you can also use existing stance mods on them.

·       In the equipment section you will have void melee, when selected there will be a slot (for the stance).

·       The mod could represent the operator`s memory of the weapon he/she wants.

·       If you choose a sword, you have the option to choose stances from the other stances that you can customise, for example, for a void sword, you can take stances from iron phoenix, crimson dervish, vengeful revenant and swooping falcon.

Reveal hidden contents

·       The button presses can be like hack and slash games like DMC, GOW and Bayonetta. (Square x2, hold square, square x4 or square x2, pause square x4)

·       They can`t perform slide attacks or slam attacks but can lift enemies in the air by holding melee button.

·       Visually, heavy attacks are the operator thrusting their weapon into the ground.

·       When killing enough enemies, they will activate void rage which increases their sprint speed and attack speed.

·       The mechanics by using melee on operators can be based on skill rather than just mindless button mashing like warframes.

·       Void melee can deal with sentiences and eximus enemies efficiently.

Look at what I have just done, the operators have melee but they function differently from warframes.

Operator void sword by Aaronj-c

Operator sword stance by Aaronj-c

void rage by Aaronj-c

People have been asking for this for years and you won`t making it thing but yet (and I will always use this against you) you listen to 1% of players that wanted sentinel rivens an even smaller percentage that wanted uni vac to be removed from Titania`s 4th by an augment and you listened to one stupid idiot that didn`t want uni medallions to be used in conclave.

You may say that it`s a waste of time but you gave use things we didn`t ask for like lunaro, k-drives (which has potential but you won`t do anything about it) Yarelli having k-drive, oh and guess what? Uni medallions which are useless and a waste of time and resources.

Having operator void melee however is something people have asked for years since their release hence why it was a question that popped up in the first bloody place!

This will not be a waste of time plus operators having operator melee will support the Naramon focus tree (which still needs improvements) and will be the best focus school to use operator melee with.

There is even a post about operator improvements that has 54 likes, over 9,000 views but none of the ideas has even been used (which is upsetting).

I have been pushing for operators to get void melee for years ever since they got focus 2.0.

So PLEASE DE reconsider and give operators void melee weapons, it won`t be a waste of time and doing things like this would be fun as heck.

Operator Narissa with blades 1. by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 3... by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 4 by Aaronj-c

Operator Narissa with blades 7. by Aaronj-c

Honestly just giving the operator/drifter the normal melee weapons wouldn't even make them feel like warframes because their movement is completely different so you would go about using melee completely differently

On 2022-07-14 at 9:40 PM, Doomyo89 said:

dude DE dosent want operators to be OP for a reason, theres lore issues and the fact it can be damage purpose of frames you want that? operators are mind of body of warframe they are not warriors of themselves THE PURPOSE OF WARFRAME IS BEING BODY.  

That was a cop out excuse when the whole point of the war within was the operator learning that they were powerful on their own and did we forget that rell whooped our warframes ass the tenno we're always more powerful than the warframes could ever dream to be

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Doragonzuk said:

That was a cop out excuse when the whole point of the war within was the operator learning that they were powerful on their own and did we forget that rell whooped our warframes ass the tenno we're always more powerful than the warframes could ever dream to be

operators were vulnerable without warframes in second dream when tenno was woke up tenno almost die without frames and only got rescued when frame broke hunhows sword in half, and it wouldnt make sense a kid having a swords and killing adult size enemys  like its nothing, there is balance in this game and i like that balance and i dont want to see frames rendening usseles in the future. 

• Like 1

Vexx-info:

Operator and Drifter sprint speed

I have shown and talked about the sprint speed of the operators however I didn`t show the drifter sprint speed and I used a gif to show it which you can`t really see it well due to the quality.

When it comes to the speed of the Drifter it`s even slower than the operator while it does make sense (to a certain extent) in practice is not a good or practical to gameplay (which I believe that`s one of the reasons why some ppl don`t play the Operators or Drifters).

So here is a better look of the sprint speed comparison of the Operator and the Drifter after receiving the tenno speed buff from disruption. Like I said before this should be the base sprint speed for the operator and the Drifter should have the same speed as the operator with the buff. Hopefully, this will change when Duviri finally releases.

@(XBOX)Big Roy 324

I was probably the only one that asked for the operators to get the suit that Nora Night wears. Even though I didn`t know what the suit looked like, just from looking at the design of the neck it looked cool.

Operator Nora suit by Aaronj-c

However the result of the suit is so disappointing.

Spoiler

Warframe 20220715021720 by Aaronj-c

Warframe 20220715021728 by Aaronj-c

Warframe 20220715021734 by Aaronj-c

Warframe 20220715021744 by Aaronj-c

What is this? no seriously what the flip is this? Why the heck would you make this? this looks so bland and boring. just based on the neck alone with the small holes I imagined that it would be on some parts of the suit too like the holes on the speakers of a radio, I also imagined that certain actions would make it light up like when Nora talks but this, this is the ugliest suit yet.

Their are other suits I don`t like but at lease they have some parts I like but this has not one thing I like, every piece of it is bad but out of all of the parts the legs are the worst, the suit just looks like you put a top and bottoms on, the bloody Zaramon suit looks better than this.

How do you go from a detailed neck design to a bland and boring suit like this? this is the worst suit you designed, no creativity no uniqueness no nothing, so bloody disappointing and I bet voidshell can`t be used on it, this is straight up lazy no through or effort in the design DE you need to redo this coz I'm not wearing this, the only thing that looks good is the ear pieces (even if it looks a little different) If I was in charge of its design I would of made it look sick as heck.

My own operator suit design look 10x better than this.

Spoiler

Operator suit by Aaronj-c

Operator suit 2 by Aaronj-c

DE for the love of heck you need to redesign this suit, pronto, so bloody disappointing.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Doomyo89 said:

operators were vulnerable without warframes in second dream when tenno was woke up tenno almost die without frames and only got rescued when frame broke hunhows sword in half

Well they we being just barely being kept alive in the pod so in that quest they were weak physically but they've recuperated and even got some of their old power back 

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, (PSN)Vexx757 a dit :

I don't like the nightwave design, but I wouldn't say yours is better...
No offense, but outside of pure artistic choice, your design has nothing to do with the game both in term of style and quality.

About the main topic, which is the Nightwave suit, you really shouldn't except much from free cosmetics. Afterall, cosmetics are a big chunk of their income, so they have no reason to spend effort on a free one that will lower the sales of the ones that cost money.

• Like 3

I agree it's not the best looking suit around, I'm sure someone will like it though and that's fine! 

But er.... 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, with respect my dude: if you want to go criticizing something as mundane as this with I'll admit some valid points, I wouldn't attach something as.... ill suited (imo) as what you've drawn to try and prove that point. 

You had some good things raised about the suit which, again, I do agree with you on mostly.

But by adding that erm... art, and bragging about "My own design looks better" and "If I was in charge of its design I would of made it look sick as heck" you really just ruined all of what you were saying. 

Given how close Tennocon is anyway it's gunna be EXTREMELY unlikely this will be changed and probably not even after too but you already said what you're going to do about it:

4 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I'm not wearing this

:)