Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Rewards Stack

2Chops

The problem is that the way Defense is built it's "Do you want this nice thing, or do you want to try to hold out for possibly better things?" 

What I'd like to see is starting to increase the number of rewards as you go on. Like say after you hit Wave 10 or so you start getting two rewards. Something like that. Maybe not those specific numbers but something to encourage going for higher waves.

I don't think they should stack because that would defeat the purpose of giving the rewards like they do. It's meant to be a gamble.

Edited by LoneTonberry

The problem is that the way Defense is built it's "Do you want this nice thing, or do you want to try to hold out for possibly better things?" 

What I'd like to see is starting to increase the number of rewards as you go on. Like say after you hit Wave 10 or so you start getting two rewards. Something like that. Maybe not those specific numbers but something to encourage going for higher waves.

I don't think they should stack because that would defeat the purpose of giving the rewards like they do. It's meant to be a gamble.

Wave 30 HELLFIRE MOD

Defense doesn't really work in practice as it does in theory.  Also compared to survival it is a MASSIVE time sink.