Jump to content

PSN Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #5


Recommended Posts

PSN Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #5 

Fixes:

  • Corrected French localization for Prime Vault: Zephyr Prime Accessories reading Armure Tibor Prime instead of Armure Imugi Prime.
  • Fixed custom UI Theme settings reverting to default on PlayStation 5 login.
     
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@[DE]Danielle something gone wrong when you try to assign competency point to one of the Crew on PS5, the game will stop or in other word the game will get stuck and you will be unable to proceed !! square & circle stop responding leaving you stuck at the crew tab, crew still moving so it’s not frozen ! The only way to go around it is by restarting my PS5.

Never had issue before playing WF on PS5 until today, not sure if the latest update has anything to do with it? Regardless can someone have a look please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)OmarAlaz3r said:

@[DE]Danielle something gone wrong when you try to assign competency point to one of the Crew on PS5, the game will stop or in other word the game will get stuck and you will be unable to proceed !! square & circle stop responding leaving you stuck at the crew tab, crew still moving so it’s not frozen ! The only way to go around it is by restarting my PS5.

Never had issue before playing WF on PS5 until today, not sure if the latest update has anything to do with it? Regardless can someone have a look please.

Don't think it's new, happened to me about a week ago on PS4.

It's as if the game stops recognising the controller midway through a command and the cursor just slowly drifts to one side. 

Personally, I was able to close the game using the playstation button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

Don't think it's new, happened to me about a week ago on PS4.

It's as if the game stops recognising the controller midway through a command and the cursor just slowly drifts to one side. 

Personally, I was able to close the game using the playstation button.

I second that a situation ^^^  similiar can happen on ps4. Im jus leaving my crew alone 4 a bit, they are amazing so no need for me to go experimenting any more right now. Update is awesome though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How about fixing Railjack. Corpus Veil proxima will not open even tho I meet the requirements. Maybe fix the the previous stuff before the new. I have been a longtime supporter and proponent for this game , but this last update has affected more than just railjack. Please put in a proper hotfix.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Found 2 lil problems, Mirage's Oneiro Noble Animation freezes when having a bow equipped and that both animations arent unlocked for all owned Warframes after buying the skin, worked for the Zato Excalibur w/o having to buy the bundle.

Edited by (PSN)Knuxiel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, (PSN)jidoari77 said:

Yeah but what about fixing nikana zaws?

What's wrong with them? I just made one the other day and it seems alright. It is my first saw and first nikana too, so I've no idea what to look for. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday I experienced 20 seconds freeze while I’m at the arsenal (twice) which is something I never ever experienced on PS5 in the past 5 months 😢.. I think I will give WF a long break and switch to Returnal since no one answer my concerns.

have fun all

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, (PSN)OmarAlaz3r said:

Yesterday I experienced 20 seconds freeze while I’m at the arsenal (twice) which is something I never ever experienced on PS5 in the past 5 months 😢.. I think I will give WF a long break and switch to Returnal since no one answer my concerns.

have fun all

Same, switching to black desert for a long bit...new content is great and all but alot needs to be ironed out base game wise...like more reworks to frames that need to be caught up in terms of gameplay and mechanics...<stares at hydroid>...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...