General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

When you type [Gaze] ( gaze is an kitgun) and press on it , you can see a dance at 25p.

AisakaMiry

Hi, I recently made a riven mod for kitgun. So, I received a kitgun Riven mode for Gaze weapon.
I wanted to see what the gun looked like, so I chatted "[Gaze]" so I could see what it was, but when I clicked, I didn't see the gun, but a dance that cost 25p. I think it's a bugframe so I decided to present it here because probably not many people know about it.
The weapon can be seen when you try to change the mode on the right side (at the moment I don't have a kuva so I can show this), but it doesn't appear when you chat.
I don't know how to put the pictures but I have the saved evidence.

6 minutes ago, AisakaMiry said:

Hi, I recently made a riven mod for kitgun. So, I received a kitgun Riven mode for Gaze weapon.
I wanted to see what the gun looked like, so I chatted "[Gaze]" so I could see what it was, but when I clicked, I didn't see the gun, but a dance that cost 25p. I think it's a bugframe so I decided to present it here because probably not many people know about it.

The weapon can be seen when you try to change the mode on the right side (at the moment I don't have a kuva so I can show this), but it doesn't appear when you chat.

I don't know how to put the pictures but I have the saved evidence.

Archived