Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What items can I safely sell from my inventory?

-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

16 answers to this question

3 hours ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

More or less the former. It's not that I don't have an issue with credits, but it's more that I have a lot of items in my inventory (weapon parts, copies of ephemera blueprints I already have, warframe blueprints) that I COULD potentially sell for more credits. Not to mention that I usually spend my credits nowadays on getting my Primed Mods maxed out or buying cosmetics from Baro Ki'Teer.

It's not a necessity that I have the credits for now, but I would rather get rid of items just sitting in my inventory for a more valuable resource. I'm just paranoid that I might sell something I could have used later on, like the case with the Helminth System when that dropped.

Ah i see... Then i have some good news and bad news for you, my friend.

Good news is, you can sell some stuff from your inventory. Most of them are unsellable, so you can easily sort stuff that you can actually sell and just judge from the amount of duplicates you own. Like those harrow parts, nobody make 850 harrows (obviously) so you can keep 2 or 3 of them and safely sell the rest.

Bad news is... Warframe's item & inventory system is 8 years of hot garbage mess. For example, DE made helminth feeding as item sinkhole, yet plenty of people already maxed their helminth and still have abundance of unsellable items. On the other side, we still have weapons like sibear that needs 30.000 cryotics. There are those items from content islands that are useless outside their islands... You will live a happier life in warframe if you stop worrying about housekeeping your inventory.

Let's end with a good news. Doesn't matter how many items you can possibly sell, they will be pale in comparison with effective credit farming. Last week we just had baro selling booster + annivery booster. That's TWO MILLION credits just by doing a couple minutes of index (actually another good example of how imbalanced everything in warframe are).

So yeah, just let go of your worries about maximizing your inventory, farm credits when you need some, and pile up junks in our inventory just like the rest of us.

On 2021-04-28 at 4:38 PM, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

I'm not too worried about Helminth since I'm building the last Warframe I need for it right now (Sevagoth). I'm just a bit...cautious about selling the rest of the blueprints I have. I'm not sure if I'm gonna need them again in the future.

Does that mean something like selling parts for the Miter, Seer, Cronus, and Twin Gremlins are okay but maybe I should avoid selling BPs from the Shadow Stalker? I think I already have most of the weapons in the game right now, and I definitely know I have weapons for bosses and Shadow Stalker, just not sure if I should sell them or not.

You could look up weapon builds here : https://overframe.gg/

It just a crazy good site, and has helped me with my limited resources as I open the solar map.

26 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

So yeah, just let go of your worries about maximizing your inventory, farm credits when you need some, and pile up junks in our inventory just like the rest of us.

Honestly, I think I'll do just that, especially since I'm in no dire need of credits. Not worth my time to worry about a problem that doesn't exist in the first place.

On 2021-04-28 at 12:31 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

Everything. And start over again 💪

I like your style XD

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Let me get this straight, are you looking for answer from people who has all warframes and weapons to find out what items they get rid off?

Or do you have all warframes and weapons but you somehow managed to run low on credits?

Imho somebody who already have everything should just not worry about housecleaning and just run index with double booster or something. Our inventory will forever be filled with thousands of junks that we never know exists. Even DE staff always use the search feature.

More or less the former. It's not that I don't have an issue with credits, but it's more that I have a lot of items in my inventory (weapon parts, copies of ephemera blueprints I already have, warframe blueprints) that I COULD potentially sell for more credits. Not to mention that I usually spend my credits nowadays on getting my Primed Mods maxed out or buying cosmetics from Baro Ki'Teer.

It's not a necessity that I have the credits for now, but I would rather get rid of items just sitting in my inventory for a more valuable resource. I'm just paranoid that I might sell something I could have used later on, like the case with the Helminth System when that dropped.

21 hours ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

For someone who has all of the Warframes and almost all of the weapons in the game

Let me get this straight, are you looking for answer from people who has all warframes and weapons to find out what items they get rid off?

Or do you have all warframes and weapons but you somehow managed to run low on credits?

Imho somebody who already have everything should just not worry about housecleaning and just run index with double booster or something. Our inventory will forever be filled with thousands of junks that we never know exists. Even DE staff always use the search feature.

21 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

Duplicate mods are the first to sell for credits

What kind of monster are you 😱

Every warframe players know that rookies should use their starter platinums to buys slots, and trade duplicate mods for endos.

If you just looking to sell stuff for creds.... don't forget about the boss sigils (you only get one from the boss fights if you don't have that one in your inventory), nav. coordinates (you don't need thundreds let alone thousands), NW creds sell for a nice bit of normal creds as well if you're in a pinch.

2 hours ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

I'm not too worried about Helminth since I'm building the last Warframe I need for it right now (Sevagoth). I'm just a bit...cautious about selling the rest of the blueprints I have. I'm not sure if I'm gonna need them again in the future.

Does that mean something like selling parts for the Miter, Seer, Cronus, and Twin Gremlins are okay but maybe I should avoid selling BPs from the Shadow Stalker? I think I already have most of the weapons in the game right now, and I definitely know I have weapons for bosses and Shadow Stalker, just not sure if I should sell them or not.

Yeah, like vanaukas said, it might be a good idea to keep one of everything on hand just in case we get helminth 2.0 or something.

In regards to the other stuff, there is an icon somewhere in the information for each weapon blueprint or part to signify whether it is tradeable. I would probably try to sell the extra tradable things for plat, but getting credits for them isn't a bad idea either. Especially if the going price is 1 plat.

I'm pretty sure that the Shadow Stalker stuff is not tradable. Cause if it was, I'd already have despair..............

2 hours ago, Zaxon_Strike said:

Apart from the message of "cannot sell"?

From what I heard, you'll need a copy of each warframe (not primed) for the helminth. 

Those BPs that always drop are a safe bet to sell.

As for the weapons, you'll need to do some homework/footwork. Keep a few that you love, those that are good for lich hunting, and those you'll need to complete the steel path version of the solar map.

27 minutes ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

Just as the title says.

For someone who has all of the Warframes and almost all of the weapons in the game, what are some items can I sell from my inventory for additional Credits without making a mistake? So stuff like spare Warframe parts, Captura scenes, Ephemera blueprints?

Apart from the message of "cannot sell"?

From what I heard, you'll need a copy of each warframe (not primed) for the helminth. 

Those BPs that always drop are a safe bet to sell.

As for the weapons, you'll need to do some homework/footwork. Keep a few that you love, those that are good for lich hunting, and those you'll need to complete the steel path version of the solar map.

5 minutes ago, gbjbaanb said:

Duplicate mods are the first to sell for credits, I sell 100 of them if there's more than 100, Otherwsie, wait until you have more than 100 of each!

You can (and most definitely should) sell mods for endo. Not credits.

Duplicate mods are the first to sell for credits, I sell 100 of them if there's more than 100, Otherwsie, wait until you have more than 100 of each!

Weapon and frame parts - assuming you've doen helminth, those without the square arrow symbol on them cannot be traded, so you might as well sell them if you've built the part. some weapons requirte other weapons, but if you've done therm, then there's no reason to keep these untradeable parts clogging up your inventory.

Gorgon and boar blueprints, harrow chassis, any other warframe parts that you haven't subsumed the warframe for yet. Captura scenes are tradable, and weapon parts and blueprints are sometimes. I don't remember which are tradable off the top of my head.

Archived