Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A lot of weird Focus shenanigans going on

SkittleJuVu

Greetings everyone,

Ever since the initial Corpus Proxima update, me and my friends have been experiencing some weird Focus reward values.

Below, you can see one such example. I was just farming some Focus with the Banshee, and SHOULD have gotten around 20k focus like I always got before the update.

r/Warframe - Has anyone else experienced this aside from me and my friends? The first Focus reward in any mission only seems to reward about 5% of what you should have earned. Subsequential rewards in the mission reward the correct amount. This has been going on since the Corpus Proxima update

This extremely low amount of Focus gain happens every mission, and always only on the first reward. It seems like I only receive about 5% of what I should have gotten. All subsequent Focus pickups in the mission seem to reward the correct amount.

This is really putting me off on even bothering with Focus anymore, and has been going on since the update.

As I said, my friends are experiencing this too. We use different equipment and different lenses yet it happens in every mission.

I would really like it if you guys could look into it as Focus is currently not worth the effort anymore.

I am also noticing incorrect focus gains,i pick up the orb,the time runs out,i am shown 5k focus,i press tab and see 2k focus(actual gain).I pick up another orb,time runs out,it shows 8k focus,i press tab,i see 3k focus gain.Due to this,i assume i have lost a lot of focus,please investigate into this

11 hours ago, AsrarPrime said:

I am also noticing incorrect focus gains,i pick up the orb,the time runs out,i am shown 5k focus,i press tab and see 2k focus(actual gain).I pick up another orb,time runs out,it shows 8k focus,i press tab,i see 3k focus gain.Due to this,i assume i have lost a lot of focus,please investigate into this

Yeah I noticed too. Every Focus value in this game seems to be completely off. I wonder how this has turned out to become this broken.

I have been having the same issue on Xbox. Every mission I do the only focus gained is the focus earned from the very last focus orb that I pick up. Imagine my surprise when I farmed my entire daily standing in one defense and only received 70k at the end instead of 380k. This bug is frustrating for anyone trying to unlock all the waybound skills.

I'm a heavy focus player, As a result of the focus gain, this is frustrating, because I base most of my experience into focus. For example, I could get 120k of focus, yes (120 000) and finish the match and show for about 35k.. This really needs to get sorted. Not really impressed how long this has been going on for either.

KILANDI

Archived