Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

Have you ever thought about doing anything at the sun? I talked to a guy on Reddit a while back about some things that would kinda make sense to be there like a massive solar power array. Although I guess the orokin used the void for power once they figured out how so they probably would have either dismantled it or forgotten it and let it fall

DE we need more OST like this.:suda::cool::suda:

that make us and the new players more attached to the game , even who dosn't play it yet will give it a try.

communication managers must know it, the most viewed videos on YouTube are music videos

-and DE please, please make an effort when you draw the faces of the characters in the game.

Please fix the connection problem in Egypt. We cannot play with other players, nor in missions, nor in the open world. We cannot sell or buy. The problem is general, not people and people. Do not tell us to activate Vpn. Fix the problem. Please fix the problem.

Are there any plans to add weapons for animals? Make a separate slot for weapons (like the guards) and shove there weapons with: mini-turrets, mini-grenade launchers, circular saws on lengthening tentacles to turn enemies into a bloody mess ... This would make the customization of animals deeper and more varied.

So ... i have some questions :D

• How is the gun buff going? are there going to be new scaling mods for them? how about reviewing the damage system again?
  • Are there any plans to modify the drop tables on void storms? or how they work?
  • How is modular archwing doing? are there any intentions on modular archguns?
  • How close are we to use necramechs on regular missions? (aside from orphix)
  • I understand there are intentions of bringing back Scarlet Spear, Is Little Duck's store gonna be updated with new guns/weapons? or are they still going to be Ceti Lacera and the Basmu?
  • Is archmelee going to get a revisit?
  • Are there any intentions on giving some skirmishes to Corpus Railjack?
  • Are there any intentions on giving more missions to Grineer Railjack?
  • I have noticed that the Corpus on foot troops on railjack have a closer level to the space units, why is it not the same for Grineer (like some space fighters can be level 35-45 and on foot units are level 80-90)? or viceversa?
  • Are we gonna get in the future Railjack bosses (aside from liches)?
  • Is the 3rd Orb Mother fight ever going to be a thing? (i think the last one was less than 2 years ago ...)
  • Are we going to see some kind of bosses on Cambion Drift?
  • Corpus have received a lot of attention in terms of reworking tilesets, are the Grineer going to get that eventually? how about Infested?
  • It seems that for some enemies that you have to shoot on an specific location (like eidolons and lephantis). They only receive the explosion damage and not the actual shot from weapons like the Opticor. Is that a glitch or intentional?

5 minutes ago, Dantiisimo said:

Are there any plans to add weapons for animals? Make a separate slot for weapons (like the guards) and shove there weapons or armor with: mini-turrets, mini-grenade launchers, circular saws on lengthening tentacles to turn enemies into a bloody mess ... This would make the customization of animals deeper and more varied.

Animals already have this feature but it's within the modding system. You can't really "equip" a kunbrow with a wep, its body is its wep. 

Since this Nightwave Intermission has seen Solstice skins in the offerings, many of us have thought the Ignis Skin would make it into the rotation..... What will it take to get the Ignis Solstice Skin back in an Offering, Alert or through a Market? Could we finally get a Day of the Dead Ignis skin as well? This may be finally overdue as well? Apparently in 2020 the Ignis Wraith was only used 11.23% of primaries. Next closest was Kuva Bramma at 8.72%. I mean imagine all of the precious platinum that could be sold for a sweet DOTD Skin for the Ignis. Just saying. Much appreciated

What happened to the original 'kingpin system' that was related to clans? Was that scrapped entirely? Is there a possibilty of seeing 'clan bounties' or a similar idea like that where clan leaders can set objectives for members that give rewards either provided through the game or the leaders? I feel this would greatly boost the importance of clans and give people a reason to be active and participate in clans.

Where/who is Sevagoth's operator? Since we get to know that he is just some specter from a golden ball and we actually get to see his physical body, who would be his operator, where he/she is and what happened to him/her after Sevagoth was buried?

10 hours ago, Digressive said:

Tenno, as always here's the times for other time zones. Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

fcFjqbj.png

Spoiler

Hi there so for me here in New Zealand to see this -See you Friday, Tenno!  it will be on Saturday at 600am May 2021? and is this just for the stupid Xbox ????

Is there any news regarding the ability to switch between the Female or Male Variants of Operator sets regardless of Gender?

On 2020-07-10 at 3:57 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

For those Tenno that have already begun to walk The Steel Path, (looking at you @Ceadeus)  you may have seen the new Bishamo Armor Set in Teshin’s offerings. We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to avoid clipping when swapping between the pieces. We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

My question is: You have any plan on doing a rework on the Older missions types? Maybe make them multi objectives, for example, we begin as a Spy mission if we try and fail then become an exterminate or defend, or if we suceed on the Spy then we have to do an rescue, or high jack and so on, but all on the same map, make them random, so we will always feel like more of an mission adventure type, where we never know what to expect. LOVE YOU DE, KEEP THE GOOD WORK

When can we get that ember deluxe?! I've been waiting for what feels like a century for it after seeing the amazing concept art you showed for it months ago.

Just take my wallet already!
Wow it looks so awesome. Much better than I thought it'd be after seeing the concept art. Can't wait to see how the lava looking bit looks when in action. I hope it's like moving lava in her chest.
Can't wait to see what comes with her deluxe too. I hope it's fire or lava related stuff or something with a ton of spikes like her collar. Excited!

I have a suggestion: Make some kind of reaction for deaths, like the Warframe needing to be fixed if we die, and if he remains unfixed he loses ''POWER" like we could lose MOD CAPACITY, until we fix that Warframe, to fix we should use the Helminth Room and Need some resources to fix him. That would make players think more carefully on missions, also think what Warframe to bring, to risk Damaging him, like every Death should add a little of DMG until an Capped Max, where he would lose his Mod Capacity to a point where he would not have more ''POWER" and need fixing

I would like that the Necramechs be modular, something similar to MOAs and KITGUNS, we have lots of options of parts to choose, every one with Pros and Cons, so we could make an Necramech more unique, and even name them, also have parts that would be pure cosmetic, so we could look like we want, so that the statistics parts would not influence in the Cosmetic parts

please reduce the visual overlay when near a voidsink so that I can play void storms without getting a headache. I think a big part of why so many people have problems with the effect is because it is not an environmental effect but one that overrides the UI screen. 

Archived