Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

16 hours ago, Oorel said:

I hope we get some information on the Corpus Liches as well.

1. I was hoping it would have been released already but maybe it's in the next update after all the Railjack tweaks/patches. 

2. I hope this is a teaser for a warframe & not a deluxe skin on the cover.

3. Will we be getting the new "buzz Saw" melee weapon to use & ride on soon?

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the improvements to railjack missions. Those void storms in the ship are hectic. But overall fun to do railjack again.

4 hours ago, rabidpirate said:

So, it went from every two weeks, to every 4 weeks, and now it's what? every 5 weeks? Are we eventually going to get only quarterly devstreams? 

Actually it's not every 4 weeks, but once a month - on the last Friday.

What if you would buff sacrificial steel mod in order for it to match its primed version?

Why? We wold have a reason to put umbra forma into weapons for some specific builds that would combine both sacrificial mods.

As of now there is no reason to have both of sacrificial mods equipped 

Two questions be what I have for thee, will yon devs respond to me?

Firstly, Will you consider a rework for the whole Syndicate system as a whole? I feel we have bigger problems than differences in ideology when we're looking at a Five-Fold-Pentagram pointed directly at, towards and into our collective Arse. Be it the Grineer, Orokin, Infested, Corpus and now the Sentients too, I  believe we have much bigger problems to worry about!

Secondly, a bunch of points tied with a very Lich-based Pin

• Are you ever planning to make more Kuva weapons?

• Would you ever consider returning to most of the other Kuva Weapons to make adjustments to the models to bring them mildly more in line with examples such as the Ayanga, Chakkur & Bramma? Not anything major, just some added greebles to make them look more akin to a Kuvagun rather than just a basic model with a glowing barrel.

• Another thing, will you consider adding special effects and/or gimmicks to Kuva Weapons once they are all forma'd up to MR40? As in, like how the Paracesis will gain bonus damage against Sentients & Strips their resistances for example. Maybe minor buffs to stats or abnormal activity like chance not to consume ammunition or gaining innate punch-through? 

• Finally, will or when will we be able to bring along a converted Kuva Lich as a companion? Will you do more in future/far-future to flesh out their potential for being characters? Will we be able to just have them on our Orbiter to hang out with us? It's awful lonely when it's just you, Ordis and the PTSD-ridden soul that is Excalibur Umbra. I just wanna chill with my buddy Dorb Manakam.

il y a 5 minutes, DragonlordSM1996 a dit :

Bonjour DE, je sais que vous ne voulez pas parler de Duviri Paradox, mais je me demandais s'il y avait au moins quelque chose que vous pourriez nous dire, un petit détail, comme la signification du Dragon du Vide qui apparaît lorsque nous entrons dans le Vide Tempêtes?!

he won't talk Duviri Paradox pcq the Quest for the New War is still not over so time that the new war is not finished we will have no information on Duviri Paradox

Huh, surprise dev stream! Glad you're managing to get an April dev stream in after all, after the Call of the Tempestarii launch!

Of course, questions! So here are some:

• Obligatory: what's next? We knew about Corpus Railjack for a while, but all that's "left" are the Corpus Liches (soon?) and then New War/Duviri Paradox as these long-term goals. What can we look forward to in the next weeks/months?
  • How will liches/queenpins interact with the Railjack system?
  • Is Railjack "done" for now or will we see more changes in the near future? Maybe Corpus skirmishes and Grineer mixed ground/space missions?
  • Railjack enemies are very different from starchart enemies in terms of damage/toughness and number - and while I like it, it makes it harder to judge how difficult a mission is. Will we get a pass on "equalising" them either way so enemy levels are more meaningful for comparison?
  • Finally: still dreaming of taking a Railjack onto an open world surface - even if it's just for enter/leaving an open world, is this something you guys are still thinking about?

How about that new way forma works. I have lost that loving feeling of leveling up. What crazy way will I be able mod my guns into the hall of fame at max rank? This new manner is really only welcoming in on the mechs.... or was it felt necessary for railjack harness and stuff coming soon, or rank 40 across the board, honestly that extension of ranking is the only thing that seems to make sense?? It is probably far to late on the topic, but I was wondering what or how others are with it all. As a noob it was a little scary at first, using this first forma stuff, feeling cheated for a brief time, but the promise of hard work would ring true, making a gun junky to get it to a better spot paid off over and over. So, was this change made for the future oris it correcting of the past, and how so?

I got a few questions.

1. Are there any reworks in the works that you're willing to share? I'm personally hoping for Hydroid and Inaros reworks, as Hydroid feels rather purposeless compared to other frames and Inaros in general lacks anything interesting going on with him (he's kind of just a worse version of the original Wukong at this point). They both honestly feel like they need it.

2. Could we get some more details on Pets 2.0?

3. Any details on the final stages of Melee 3.0? There were talks about allowing us to use one handed melee weapons with our secondary weapons, like with Gun and Glaive. Then there was also talks of a "devil trigger" mode that would act as a proper replacement to channeling.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)BananaTr3e said:

What if you would buff sacrificial steel mod in order for it to match its primed version?

Why? We wold have a reason to put umbra forma into weapons for some specific builds that would combine both sacrificial mods.

As of now there is no reason to have both of sacrificial mods equipped 

I think you may be missing the fact these mods are part of a set and when set mods are used together their power increases. I know exactly what you are talking about however w the melee, there does seem to be an unfair trade off, but looking at all the current mods, I see why and am looking forward to seeing how it may play out. 

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream_154.pngHi Everyone!

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

We’ll also be discussing Call of the Tempestarii and going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Friday at 10 a.m ET. 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn 3x Scintillant for watching! Xbox Tenno will have an Alert up during 2-3 PM for this Drop!

See you Friday, Tenno!

Looks like Titania mixed with Equinox

So....questions.  Let's list these off simply, and not offer the substantive details which will make you ignore them.

1. Corpus "Queen Pins" when?
  2. Void Storms get loot which makes them compare favorably with any standard void mission in terms of time to rewards when?
  3. Lich integration with the railjack system, as demonstrated before release and promised "soon" when?
  4. Ghoul saw when?
  5. Significant fixes to basic stability and auto-generation of levels when?  -I'm tired of being knocked out of levels-
  6. Development of the next batch of augment mods when?  It's been almost a year...
  7. When are you going to review Orphix Venom?  Specifically, when can we expect this thing to be as rewarding as Eidolons for the time investment, and not simply a bad joke of a grind for literally less rewards than can be expected from virtually anywhere else on the star chart?
  8. When can we get an alternative means of earning the damaged necramech weapon parts?  The drop rate sucks...and after far more time than the numerical percentage rates would imply I've yet to see the Arcana vaults cough up anything but more garbage arcanes and mods that are useless after the second one as anything but bad endo farming.

Finally, let's talk about the new frame.  It's the end of April.  The release is set to be 30.5.  We're at 30.0.8.1.  Either you're going to skip 30.1, 30.2, 30.3, and 30.4 or you're talking about something that should be a few months out in the same breath as you've had to scale back a "huge" new feature that was largely unplayable for most of the people who continue to cling to this game.  I've given you praise for lowering the rate of insano promises....do I have to walk this praise back?  I mean...I can go out to the movies again.  I can actually see attending large open venues.  Despite this, you're acting like it's still lockdown and blaming everything on the things you've had to cope with is a viable excuse for releasing 60%.  60% of a full idea, with 60% of the content promised, about 60% stable, and after literal years of watching as each new update draws back fewer and fewer players because they already know things are going to be just as broken as the last one.  They know that it'll be 5-6 hotfixes before things are even playable....if they ever get patched.  Heck, only about 6 months for killing juggernauts on Deimos to count internally to the game...maybe by 2022 we'll have consistency in whether or not resources drop from where they say they do, and whether or not rewards pools match with the advertised percentages...because "minor math errors" get fixed immediately if they benefit players, but only get fixed eventually if they make purchases more likely...looking at you scintillant, but still remember the literal years of Razorback before the "excessive" drop rate of rare items was "fixed."

Another question.

Could we use Sigils on the operator's back instead of the chest or both like on a warframe? I feel like that would open more options to explore our creativity. And there is usualy more space the the back of the cosmetics.

Question: Any chances that possibly companion MOAs will get either a skin or cosmetics in some way? Sentinels have pieces and so do Kubrows and Kavats. Maybe some new weapons for them or a buff since most of the weapons they can equip almost need a riven to be passable or even close to other companions. 

Archived