Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

So I have a lore related question if you don't mind? It involves Primes.

SPOILER
If I have my stories correct, both Nidus and Revenant are technically not normally created Warframes, (seeing their Infested and Sentient respectively). Their Primes are coming up soon and I was just curious to know what you will do for their Primes or if they are gonna have a different kind of 'Prime' version. Really curious to see if you have anything else in mind on how their primes are going to be approached.

(I'm sorry if I'm thinking to deep into this, lol)

Will you guys be letting us decorate outside the orbiter again and removing that teleport barrier thing?

You not only allow this in dojos, but also encourage it with the dojo contests. Decorating outside of the orbiter literally has zero impact on gameplay, since there's no contests for obiters (unlike dojos), and no one else even sees it as its invite-only. This is probably one of the most baffling changes you have made in recent memory.

Please.

Quick question: Are you going to make void storms in railjack more rewarding like cracking two relics or giving us a higher chance for uncommon and rare items? Right now it seems that I have no reason to go there other than the new warframe? Also the corpus railjack needs more railjack and not soo much of standard gameplay that we would see on normal fissiures.

• (XBOX)ShapelessTag282
  • Xbox Member
  •  

Hi

im really enjoying the game but it has had this one issue s for a while now.

once a match made mission has been complete some players load back to the orbiter very quickly as I still haven’t got back to my orbiter  and still on the loading screen once the player has selected the mission again just before iv loaded back to my orbiter my screen goes blank and do not have the option to accept or cancel the mission I have even gone to my navigation in my orbiter and all the planet nodes are blank. 

This has happened quite a few times but the only way I can get it back is to restart the game it’s quite off putting if you have literally just turned the game on and that happens on you’re first mission. 

hope you guys can fix this :)

Question 1: Since we have the new infested pets from Deimos the “Vulpaphyla and Predasite”, will, or can we see in the future.  A Entrati, or Orokin themed skins for our little infested pals. Cured from this horrible infestation. It would be neat to have a more fox style skin for the Vulpaphyla. 

Question 2: Is there anyway that with the newly added option to change the skybox of the open space room if this could also be an option for this same system to be used to change the skyboxes Drydock, etc using this new and same system? For example for someone that wants to make it seem like that their dojo is in the void. 

Question 3: is there anyway that we can get the void effects of the Tempestarii Railjack skin as an ephemera to be able to put on all the other railjack skins?

Would it be possible to get the call of tempestarii salvage mission as an actual railjack mission? I actually like missions where its not always fight and kill, espesially when that what railjack is and was mostly.  I wouldnt mind if it was a mission where the longer you take to get everything the more enemies warp in to take you down.

TL;DR I liked the tempestarii salvage mission would like to see it as a endless type railjack mission

question 1: cc is generally seen to be as somewhat bad currently, since its just easier to right out kill enemys, would it be possible to make cc abilitys ignore nullifier fields and arbitration drones and such? there are many frames that rely on their cc abilities to stay alive so i think this would not only be a good buff to cc in general, but it would also make these more viable for arbitratrations and other high level content where your abilities just dont affect some enemys and suddenly you are dead

question 2: would there maybe be a possibility to just get an actual turret as a head for our moas? it could come with ambulas like precepts where it spreads out electro mines that stun enemys and the laser cannon.

question 3: is there any possibility that some of the older sentinel guns may get buffed? the vulkax for example is basically just a worse version of the vulklok which is dissapointing considering all the work you have to do to actually get it

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)DemonBlood528 said:

Hello I haven't been able to go or watch a tennocon before I was wondering what exactly does the exclusive void trader (I can't spell his name) ticket do? I was also wondering what to expect.

Baro Ki'teer allows you to have access to his entire store which opens up his entire loot table for you to see and purchase. So if you have a ton of ducats saved up and are tired of waiting on his scheduled rotations to obtain a specific item and/or mod you can use that opportunity to purchase what you want.

On 2021-04-28 at 8:14 PM, (XBOX)Halofan105 said:

WIll you be expanding Grineer railjack so its more up to par with Corpus Railjack? (differing mission types, grineer captains talking, updated poi, etc)

corpus railjack is garbage compared to grineer RJ. Every damn mission you spent 90% of the entire mission inside a corpus capital ship doing the same old S#&$ we've been doing for years: sabo, exterminate or defense

12 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

They’ve been doing this for a while way before DE got owned by Leyou and now Tencent. This is a typical approach for live service games.

You either produce content fast or you bleed players.

Indeed you are sadly not wrong, but I have a feeling it's worse since the notorious exploitive company took over. 

Archived