Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

Will mandatory mods ever be looked at? With the upcoming melee/guns rework there is an opportunity to fundamentally change the mod system to be much more flexible than it currently is. Pretty much every gun and melee has the same build sans one or two mods and forma making builds less flexible not more is also not helping.

Any plans on rebalancing the Orphix Railjack missions? The Veil missions seem way overtuned at the moment, at least from a solo PoV. We got command intrinsics in the same patch so it's a bit weird that one of the new mission modes is pretty much impossible to fully complete solo.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream_154.pngHi Everyone!

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

We’ll also be discussing Call of the Tempestarii and going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Friday at 10 a.m ET. 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn 3x Scintillant for watching! Xbox Tenno will have an Alert up during 2-3 PM for this Drop!

See you Friday, Tenno!

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

But what about updates 30.1 through 30.4?

Are you going to consider adding accessibility options such as text to speech, audio cues and target lock on?

And also can you add the ability to customize the specific parts of hud such as map, objective and etc? I'm visually impaired and I adjusted the hud by increasing the size of it so I can see the markers and enemy health bars but there's also the objective and mini map which gets in my way.

What's gonna happen with New war, It's been a while since we've gotten New war content and I'm kinda curious how this will tie into Divuri and I know you guy's can't talk about it yet but could we get a hint as to when we'll see the continuation of new war related content??

Archived