Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

Question for Devstream: Any plan to rework the warframe mods and include more mods that give interesting varieties and combinations in the builds, since the builds are always usually guided to the same mods and there are many mods that are not used at any time.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream_154.pngHi Everyone!

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

We’ll also be discussing Call of the Tempestarii and going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Friday at 10 a.m ET. 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn 3x Scintillant for watching! Xbox Tenno will have an Alert up during 2-3 PM for this Drop!

See you Friday, Tenno!

Ember Deluxe s amazing 🤩 

Hi DE !

This question is about the crossplatform

Since I start playing Warframe, I can notice that a lot of player has stopped playing the game because they simply change of platform. Warframe is a game with a lot a farm and I think its pretty sad that some people in the community lost their content just because they change platform. Is there any plans about this ?

Love you DE, keep up the good work !

1 minute ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

* I am still WAITing for the cool gun skins From UnReal tourny style. PC has had them forever now and my sony and xboxers have not been sqeeking loud enough for these.

I want them for my switch account, I’d like to know what’s holding up the console release 

Can we address the issue with the archwing and sevagoth if you die in archwing when entering a ship you bug out fall through space and time also need the address the issue when in sevagoth ghost if your fighting when you go back to warframe you get stuck doing the chicken dance  like Rebecca last weeks stream

10 minutes ago, DragonlordSM1996 said:

Hello DE, what will now be with Vala, do you have any plans for her in future updates?

Isn't she leading into corpus liches? The whole thing about her ending up the Granum Void and him finding her seems like a lead-in to something spooky that involves things that should be dead.

Archived