Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

Question for Devstream: Any plan to rework the warframe mods and include more mods that give interesting varieties and combinations in the builds, since the builds are always usually guided to the same mods and there are many mods that are not used at any time.

Edited by xlPreXiioNzlx
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, (NSW)DharakHasaki said:

Any news to share about the Duvuri Paradox? I spotted  the dragon from the trailer ingame while farming void storms and can’t stop thinking about it 

It's also on deimos, community called it worm prime

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream_154.pngHi Everyone!

Join us on April 30th at 2 p.m ET for a first look at what’s next for Warframe: Update 30.5!
Viewers of this Devstream will be the first to meet our next Warframe and find out the name of Update 30.5 and what it entails!

We’ll also be discussing Call of the Tempestarii and going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Friday at 10 a.m ET. 

Join us on twitch.tv/warframe and earn 3x Scintillant for watching! Xbox Tenno will have an Alert up during 2-3 PM for this Drop!

See you Friday, Tenno!

Ember Deluxe s amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

Hi DE !

This question is about the crossplatform

Since I start playing Warframe, I can notice that a lot of player has stopped playing the game because they simply change of platform. Warframe is a game with a lot a farm and I think its pretty sad that some people in the community lost their content just because they change platform. Is there any plans about this ?

Love you DE, keep up the good work !

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

* I am still WAITing for the cool gun skins From UnReal tourny style. PC has had them forever now and my sony and xboxers have not been sqeeking loud enough for these.

I want them for my switch account, I’d like to know what’s holding up the console release 

Can we address the issue with the archwing and sevagoth if you die in archwing when entering a ship you bug out fall through space and time also need the address the issue when in sevagoth ghost if your fighting when you go back to warframe you get stuck doing the chicken dance  like Rebecca last weeks stream

29 minutes ago, (PSN)SpiritNogitsu said:

Woah, Whats that Frame? Next female Alongside Gara Prime perhaps?

Its ember deluxe. Ember is getting a skin resembling "Day" and revenant will get one resembling "night"

• Like 2

Is there any possibility for adding relic fissures to Steel Path? We got a lot of relics that we just can't be bothered to open because enemies are far too weak on like lith and meso levels.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, A7roboBOT said:

What is the future of Archwing? A friend of mine is concerned that it's being removed in its current form.

They said it "will be phased out" long time ago

10 minutes ago, DragonlordSM1996 said:

Hello DE, what will now be with Vala, do you have any plans for her in future updates?

Isn't she leading into corpus liches? The whole thing about her ending up the Granum Void and him finding her seems like a lead-in to something spooky that involves things that should be dead.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Kotzehano3053 said:

When it the time for this in Johannesburg 

If You google time and time zone, google can tell U what hour it is in your country/city based on your location

Edited by CorpusWaifu
1 minute ago, Kotzehano3053 said:

What warframe will get primed and wil sevagoth get primed

Next is probally gara, and sevagoth will get primed around 2023 or somithing, just not really soon