Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

**Spoiler warning**

The Tempestarii Quest was well orchestrated with an intriguing story, but the final scene on the Tempestarii created two HEAVILY disputed question in the lore community that can only be answered by the DEV team. Since this stream covers the Tempestarii Quest, please help the community better understand the implications behind the quest by answering the following two questions. 

Spoiler

1: Was Sevagoth just a warframe or did he have an operator that had been trapped in the void with him?  
2: Who said: "I wait for the shadow."? The Warframe, A Tenno/Operator, or Sevagoth's Shadow?

The answers will have a significant impact on the Lore Community and will help us better understand Warframes, Tenno and the nature of transference and the void. 

Thanks for considering!

Crew members aren't... indentured servants, correct? It's a little concerning that there's no lore explaining why they stick around past their contract end date.

Just kidding. When will we be able to valence fuse these suckers with liches to make our own breed of amalgam crewmembers?

Lets just say that I'm looking forward to a time when there won't be any ramsleds in the vicinity of my railjack, only escape pods.

Very good news about call of tempestarii....needs some work there. 

Can I list some things that need to change?

1- Flux energy back.

2- Dome charges sometimes showing 1, 2 or 3 charges.

3- Defense and exterminations missions corpus railjack replaced by something faster and on a smaller map? How is the format of the grinner missions?

4- The skies of the corpus missions need a polished visual ... there are many things and the blue color is very prevalent in the scenario, generating visual confusion. Why not do something similar to the grinner scenarios that are fantastic?

5- Why are there 2 orphix missions? Wouldn't it be better to just open one and add a skirmish mission?

6- Could we have some synergies between equipment from the same manufacturer or house?

7- The change of cryophon was not widely accepted among players. Could they revert it to the initial state? It was my favorite weapon and I believe that many liked it too!

8-Decrease the frequency of the speeches of the captains corpus? Just a quick introduction for the cy to keep the most updated lines? The captains corpus speech delays the cy speech, generating delayed events.

9- Add more corpus manned ships and more fighters in the corpus missions?

10- Why in the forge there is the option to recover the life of the railjack if it regenerates itself?

I think these topics are relevant to railjack.

I'd like to hear about the Railjack energy economy and hosting changes. Both have received consistently negative feedback since U29.10* yet to this day neither have been even so much as mentioned AFAIK and remain absent from the Trello feedback list. What does the team think about these changes and their reception, and do they feel that they have been a success? What are the most popular Warframes used in Railjacks by the host, and what are the most popular Warframes used by crew?

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)Subwain said:

Hi DE !

This question is about the crossplatform

Since I start playing Warframe, I can notice that a lot of player has stopped playing the game because they simply change of platform. Warframe is a game with a lot a farm and I think its pretty sad that some people in the community lost their content just because they change platform. Is there any plans about this ?

Love you DE, keep up the good work !

They are currently working on cross save functionality and as of a few weeks ago, they confirmed they are still in the process of doing the necessary work to get the snowball rolled up the hill so the ball can really get going

can we expect a bigger warframe-mech interactivity in the future?

I love mechs, but with orphix being the only mission type where they are required, chances are that I just keep using voidrig who can destroy the orphix more effectively than bonewidow and while I think is great that we can bring our mechs to nay RJ mission, I don't feel that motivated to use them since a regular warframe can do just fine.

I think it would be nice if we could boost our mechs with existing warframe abilities (wisp giving bonewidow an attack speed bonus with reservoir for example) and viseverza (some future mech boosting warframes or giving strategic advantage with an ability that persists after exiting the mech) 

YOU CAN ANSWER AT LEAST ONE QUESTION FROM BELOW PLEASE

1.) Will there be any minor adjustments to the abilities and passives of older, weaker warframes such as Frost/Valkyr/Nyx/Trinity/Banshee/Mirage/Equinox/Loki? A slight buff to the stats in their abilities would make them far more useful than having to replace them with helminth abilities. It would incentivize the use of older frames without having to rework their abilities entirely, a good reference for this kind of change would be the updates in League of Legends wherein the champions/items are constantly tweaked to make all of them relevant regardless of the meta. NOTE: more percentage based abilities would greatly help Warframe abilities with very poor scaling, you guys did it with Garuda and her 1.

2.) Can elemental Warframes have at least some damage resistance to its assigned element? eg; Ember/Frost/Volt/Saryn/Oberon

3.) Is PvP taking too much data/space in Warframe? if so, wouldn't it be better to temporarily remove it and tie its rewards to Nightwave instead? (similar to how Raids were removed because of it being too buggy, thankfully the rewards are moved to Eidolons).

4.) Will the next Prime Access include a new Prime Archwing?

5.) Buffs to hand-thrown secondary weapons?

6.) More Axe-type melee weapons?

7.) Animation update on Warframe and Operator foot placement? (Keeping the feet planted to the ground regardless of terrain elevation)

8.) Wallrunning update? maybe something like Titanfall wallrunning as long as it works smoothly and is appealing, it doesn't have to be perfect.

9.) Can the connector in the orbiter have an optional lighting to it? something that you can turn on or off would suffice since it's so dark in there.

10.) Any adjustments to the color mapping of the metallics of older armor sets and syandanas? since some of them have their metallics assigned to the secondary color tab. 

Questions:

Next Tileset Rework: All other Corpus Tilesets? (and Seargant boss fight)

after Queenpins: finally rework Conclave! we didnt had new weapons in it in a year or so....

Finish the Cambion drift and explain us what Mother means at the end of a Vault with "we need better understanding of the Void for better rewards"

Since there is nothing saying about a twitch drop there isn't one?  

Also when are things actually going to be put into game?  Corpus liches? The thing that was supposed to come out last year?  Cross platform?  All the big fixes?  Command intrinsics rank 10? I could go on for hours listing things that were coming. 

1 minute ago, Opetyr said:

Since there is nothing saying about a twitch drop there isn't one?  

Also when are things actually going to be put into game?  Corpus liches? The thing that was supposed to come out last year?  Cross platform?  All the big fixes?  Command intrinsics rank 10? I could go on for hours listing things that were coming. 

The drop is 3x Scintillant

Are there any plans to implement energy economy systems similar to that of Gloom's (where it has a cap to how many affected targets contribute to the energy drain per second and can't go above a certain amount) to powers like Oberon's Renewal and Grendel's Feast? This would be a wonderful QOL change to these two frames in particular. Running Oberon with a Nekros in squad is crippling and Grendel can't make good use of his passive with the insane energy drain on Feast.

Was the background just cause it looked interesting or is it a subtle hint at something since it is sentient ship stuff.

Also will the anomaly be able to visit the corpus nodes in the veil or just keep bugging the grineer.  Can you add in the Sentient fighters to at least the anomaly missions when you get close to the sentient ship for those who want the codex entries. 

Archived