Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

59 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

That's Ember's second Deluxe~

Really (haven't kept up with deluxe skins)... first impressions of that image are that it was an equinox skin... will likely be better than the rooster we have now but it doesn't feel like 'ember' to me other than the flames.

With the change of the mod description of "Shock Absorber" as of Hotfix 30.0.8 the mod has gotten some attention from the playerbase.

Have you considered changing or buffing other rarely used mods?

• Like 2

Hi! 😃 If someone has asked for similar things before, sorry!
Few Questions (perhaps sort of them aren't related to recent updates):

1. Deluxe Skin for Mirage is really beautiful. But is there any chance that we'll get something else apart from this skin and poses? Skin for weapons, syandana, etc? Mirage was the only Prime that didn't have Deluxe Skin for a very long time and we only got 2, really great, poses. Still, I really love this skin!

2. Are you planning any new outfits or hairstyles (!) for the Operator? Please! 

3. Is there a chance that the new Warframe will be an Umbra version (with history and movies like Excalibur) instead of Prime?

4. Will we get skins for Vulpaphyla and Predasites🦊

5. Dojo: Can we ask for a spawn POINT (exactly a POINT - which is the exact place where people could spawn) and fix people spawning sometimes behind walls or in other rooms. Often, if there are elements on the ground, people spawn beneath them.

6. When will we get modular Archwings? Or when new Archwing Prime (Amesha!)?

7. Will we get a Deluxe Skin for Revenant by the end of the summer holidays? Any plans for Wisp Deluxe Skin?

8. Will we get a new skin for Railjack, so that it looks similar to Corpus ships (I mean those nice blue holograms, future design etc)? I think that I am not the only one waiting for this! Something like this (from ArtStation); Corpus Fighters By Sean Bigham on ArtStation:sean-bigham-139.jpg?1538165204 
(The third [last] is wonderful!)

9. Will we get the opportunity to make a MOA-like new companion, which will simply be more extensive and resemble not an ostrich-chicken, but a brave monster? Mecha-Kavat; bear; fenix or something similar? Or Companions 2.0?

10. Will we get a rework of The Grineer Gas City by the end of the year?

11. For Valentine's Day we got a beautiful Wing Ephemera. Will we get, for example, bat wings for Halloween? 🦇

12. When will we finally get a really good Boss like Eidolon? 🤨

13. Any info about Duviri ParadoxYou showed a short film in 2019 and you are silent until then. People are starting to doubt that Duviri Paradox will actually be released (though until the end of next year ...).

14. When continuation of the New War or other missions of main storyline?

15. When will be the new Nightwave?

It would be great if you could answer just one question (especially Railjack Skin, Companions 2.0 and Gas City). Thanks! 💗

Edited by LilacVanille
  • Like 8

Any news on these destroyed skins? To this day the black dots are all over them… It is really frustrating since we spent a lot of plat on these delux purchases............ And also you are going to introduce the new ember delux skin.... WHY WOULD I BOTHER BUYING IT IF IN 1 OR 2 UPDATES DOWN THE ROAD YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN OLD RUG????

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240158-heavy-texturing-flattening-nidus-phryke-in-arcana-update/?tab=comments#comment-12072778

Edited by TazMman
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, (PSN)Machote777 said:

Hi  as a fashionframe meta i like to put the Prime colors on the skins i put on my frames

I can use copy colors to armor pieces or syandanas but it doesnt tell me  what those are  so i ve to watch all color palletes and comparing them and there are A LOT 

So I ask for them to tell me wich is and from wich pallete is from 

A lot of default colours simply don't 100% match any available colour palette.

• Like 2

I am really, really digging the new Dex Rhino Skin - except for the Iron Skin - which looks like a beaten up foil-wrapped discount chocolate Easter Egg that was forgotten in the yard for a few weeks.

Would it be possible to change the Dex Rhino Iron Skin to an effect such as the one that the Paladin Skin has for Iron Skin?  The Paladin shimmer-Iron Skin is much more subtle and wouldn't mar the aesthetic of the wonderful skin you've gifted us.

• Like 2
hace 1 hora, MONSTERaider dijo:

Is there a plan to make another Umbra frame?

See you there DE!

I myself doubt they'll release another umbra any time soon, I mean, besides having a story pourpose, umbra also filled the role of giving non founders a mechanical excalibur prime equivalent and other frames don't really have that problem, besides, imo what makes umbra umbra are his innate polarities, and having more frames with those innate polarities would decrease the need for umbra formas. that being said, they could make an adventure whith some other umbra where you get an umbra skin rather than an umbra frame altogether

• Like 3

Is there gonna be more railjack crewmates, like ostrons, solaris and quills?

And when is gonna be released more syndicate crewmates like female members from red veil, arbiters of hexis and perrin sequence, and male members from steel meridian, cephalon suda and new loka?

And the tempestarii railjack weapon will be farmable in the future?

Is it possible to make the tempestarii railjack be a mini boss ghost ship that spawns in void storms, like the corrupted vor in the void?

• Like 4

Hello, I have some questions:

1. Will there be additions to the drop tables for Void Storms in the future? Perhaps a second bonus table that rolls and has different items on it, so as not to prevent farming for Sevagoth/Epitaph. 

2. Are there any plans to change the timing of Orphix spawns in the Railjack version of the gamemode? Orphix spawn so quickly that higher level missions become near impossible to solo to even the minimum 3 Orphix, especially if they spawn very far apart. They spawn significantly faster than they did during Operation Orphix Venom and it's hard to keep up, even with a team.

3. Ticker floof story when?

4. Will there be more customization options for railjacks, such as stencils for the inside like we have for our orbiters?

5. You mentioned in previous streams that the Corpus Ship rework went ahead in part because of Corpus Railjack, will future tileset reworks also be done to coincide with Railjack or other modes?

6. Will the 360 view gunner intrinsic be added to the new turrets on the big gun (only when the turrets are active, since it would negate needing to aim your ship with the big cannon)?

7. Are there plans to add starchart ground missions to Grineer railjack/add more ground mission types to railjack in general?

• Like 4
hace 1 hora, HunterDigi dijo:

Corpus liches when?

When's the new war stuff getting? You said first new war stuff and then duviri paradox that was teased last tennocon (or 2? I forget), seems like duviri is at least a year away? :(

last time I checked they said they could not deliver the new war until they could get to the mo-cap studio, so, not while there is covid :(

• Like 2

Are you going to acknowledge the other big portion of feedback in regards to Sevagoth? So far only the tip of the iceberg has been scratched with that minor efficiency tweak to Gloom... Is there anything else planned for him? Because he's far from being polished and subsumes aren't the way in case some smart_ass is already thinking of such answer.

12 minutes ago, TazMman said:

Any news on these destroyed skins? To this day the black dots are all over them… It is really frustrating since we spent a lot of plat on these delux purchases............

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240158-heavy-texturing-flattening-nidus-phryke-in-arcana-update/?tab=comments#comment-12072778

Not only skins but, textures in the maps themselfs, in the orbiter too, they look like they are missing some parts or they are very low res and alot of other problems with them like black dots, white parts. low quality metalics, colors not matching materials etc etc......

So my question for the devstream is :

Are you going to adress this and how? I will give you two suggestions, revert the bad textures or try to fix them, or maybe you have some more options at your disposal.

Edited by g0thv4mp1r3
added a question and some correction
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Firebreather1611 said:

Could we get the archwing loadouts slots transferred to the regular loadouts slots? 45 isn't enough to people like me who like to make a loadout for every warframe 😜

Omg, please!!!! This would be fantastic. I don't think anyone has that many archwing loadouts, especially since frames and their weapon far outnumber

hace 1 hora, ButterBeeEggs dijo:

Bit of a lore question: Could the Muralist strain of the Infestation infect the Sentients? If the Orokin were able to develop it at the time, that is

the wiki says the infestation was developed by the orokin to fight the sentients, but they are inmune to it

• Like 1

for the past few weeks as "hey kiddo" has been appearing on my ship its eyes are whited over instead of how they used to be, is this intentional or is it a bug and i shouldn't over think any possible implications? 

Can we expect improvements to the Lich system anytime soon? I mean, King/Queenpins are a priority in the near future.

Let me preface this by saying that grind is not fun. The Lich system has several layers of grind within it at the moment, and it isn't innovative or impressive. Murmur farming is a slog, Requiem Relics are a slog & Requiem Mods are a joke. Vaas Montenegro's speech on insanity is profound in regards to how Warframe handles content, and the Lich system is just another depressing case of busywork over fun. Something NEEDS to change.

For starters, Requiem Mods should no longer run on a 3-charge mechanic, make them permanent & maybe then I'll feel more inclined to run Requiem Fissures, since a permanent reward will be more gratifying than something temporary. I've never really seen a reason to invest much effort into Requiem Fissures for that exact reason. As for Murmur grind, reduce it or innovate through missions. Instead of lazily requiring us to murder minions for progression, allow missions like Capture, Mobile Defense & Spy missions to provide a more sensible approach to progression. You capture a lieutenant of said Lich to extract crucial information out of them, you defend terminals in mobile defense missions in order to acquire crucial data pertaining to the Lich's weakness & you run spy missions to do the exact same thing. Random murder means nothing, running missions with a clear & concise objective means everything. Mission framework can be used to tell a story, use that to your advantage!

As for Converted Liches & King/Queenpins,  we need extensive customization options for them, regardless of whether or not we'll use them in Railjack or randomly run into them during missions. They should be treated like regular crewmates, which means we can customize their appearance & mod/change their weapon. While you're at it, they should also have dialogue aboard the Railjack like the rest of the crew. Make our nemeses feel like a worthy addition to our crew!

One last thought in regards to Liches are Kuva weapons & Valence Transfer. As a system, I believe Valence Transfer functions optimally in Railjack. You run a mission, get a part, build it & then fuse it with another part. Most average players, especially those who play solo, will not go through Liches at a consistent rate that is comparable to Railjack missions. You have to brutalize a Lavaling, hope for the right weapon, farm for Murmurs, farm for Requiem Relics, run Requiem Fissures for a chance at acquiring the Requiem Mods that you need, have your showdown, rinse & repeat. For Valence Transfer to work optimally for Kuva weapons & their Corpus counterparts, grind has to be reduced somewhere, anywhere.

Edited by (PSN)IndianChiefJeff
Adding a point about Valence Transfer
  • Like 6

Is it just me or does that new frame look like a mix of Ember, Equinox, Titania, and Mesa?

Never mind. Guess I should have read through the replies before posting my own.

Edited by St0rmW0lf
I didn't read before posting?
3 minutes ago, St0rmW0lf said:

Is it just me or does that new frame look like a mix of Ember, Equinox, Titania, and Mesa?

nvm then! <3

Edited by TazMman
33 minutes ago, ThatsSoWitty said:

Could pets please have mod-able weapons like Sentinels?

I would ask more like: Could Sentinels get Pet-like Mods? Things like Pack Leader, all the Link-X Mods and stuff. Even better would be a complete Companion rework IMHO. Currently Sentinels feel like complete garbage (and [Spare Parts] is more of a joke than a mod). In comparison to Pets which can be revived all the time, Sentinels got aforementioned Spare Parts mod.. Got to admit, Djinn may revive itself every 90s and live for exactly 1.3 sec... But beyond that... Sentinels are just underwhelming.

@ Dev-Team: Is there a way to revisit Companions?

With all the Dojo QoL ongoing.. my next Questions:

Is there a way to increase decoration capacity for the Orbiter?

Can the older Decorations get physical collision like the newer pieces that came with Heat of Deimos?

• Like 3