Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello there, I was wondering for a while now if reward rotations are subject to change any time soon, since AABC and repeat gives no incentive to test limits in any mission except endless fissures and arbitrations, also is a duplicate protection/compensation system is in the works for warframes, weapons and cosmetic drops for the game or at least some gamemodes?

hace 59 minutos, --RV--arm4geddon-117 dijo:

Are you going to acknowledge the other big portion of feedback in regards to Sevagoth? So far only the tip of the iceberg has been scratched with that minor efficiency tweak to Gloom... Is there anything else planned for him? Because he's far from being polished and subsumes aren't the way in case some smart_ass is already thinking of such answer.

have in mind that there are hundreds of replies in those threads, replies that they have to read and analize and consider before any major change is done, there is no quick way to do so, specially considering all the other stuff they got on their plate with the upcoming updates 

Will the issues with the operator clothing be addressed. The operator updated that was supposed to fix clipping that went live in late 2018 early 2019 I believe not only did it not fix the clipping it made it impossible for many parts of clothing to be mixed and matched, making it where parts of other only fit well with the parts they came with. Will you revert the change or atleast add a significant amount of new operator clothing not not face cosmetic but specifically Clothing items?

1 hour ago, dovahlaat said:

Is there any possibility for adding relic fissures to Steel Path? We got a lot of relics that we just can't be bothered to open because enemies are far too weak on like lith and meso levels.

That's really not the reason why most players have Liths and Mesos more than other relics. Liths and Mesos are handed out like candy, even in the highest of leveled missions, and I can speak from experience that I own everything that a Lich and Meso gives, because I've gotten so many and farmed for their contents when I needed them. It has nothing to do with how easy the missions are, just the sheer mass of Lith and Meso relics obtained. What we need is a mission to unlock more than one relic, probably one that's longer, involves multiple stages, and a void storm would make lore sense... but I can't think of a new fissure type released 3 weeks ago that fits this bill at all.

Bit of a long shot but has anyone looked into bringing the Operator animations up to speed with the rest? There's a lot of jank in that area that makes them feel more robotic than even the necramechs during missions, which seems wrong given they're one of the most human parts of the game.

Here's a link to a thread that goes into probably way too much detail

Edit: And another one, because I want to be as clear with this feedback as possible: 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb diamondbeuti:

Just looked it up definitely ember deluxe skin also that skin is beautiful cant  wait to see it in game 🙂

I thought the same about the Zephyr Deluxe skin once I saw the first drawings. Imagine my surprise when that ugly, art-breaking, red headed stepchild came to life in bright colours.

2 hours ago, Xrohney said:

Will there be a possible valkyr rework? Or perhaps a warframe focused around the nine tailed foxes? I think a frame built around a Kumiho would work really well.

I submitted an idea for one of those I called Vulpinara where Xaku won the vote so I don't think they're going to

Are you still thinking about double cracking relics in Railjack?

What is the Rank 10 Command Intrinsic going to be?

What ever happened to the proto weapon skins for Warframe?

When are we going to see the modular archwing system?

Can we get an augment to change Revenants 4 into a singular focused lazer?

Can we get a fart ephemera?

How about a god ray ephemera?

Weapon mount trophies or no?

Are you planning merging the orbiter and railjack into one ship in the future? (its a little weird to have two spaceships)

Will you give Liches my weapon instead of them using their default weapon?

If i eat myself as im playing as Grendel will I get twice as big or disappear completely?

Am I reading things wrong or is the implication here that the Ember deluxe is being turned into its own frame?

Such a weird whiplash from getting teased about a new frame while choosing to highlight what we so far know to be a deluxe skin instead of the new frame...

Question for Devstream: When will there be an update, where I can sink my teeth in as a veteran? I must admit, I was a bit disappointed after you teased Call of the Tempestarii for so long and after 1 week, I had 2x Sevagoth, every weapon and was back to old content.

Say about Deimos what you want, but at least I spent weeks in it and still go there from time to time.

Another question: Will you expand on the Steel Path idea? Because I really like my 5 daily steel path mission for Essence. It is not super difficult, but at least I cannot do the content blindfolded while rolling my head on the keyboard.
What about: Farm Radiant Relics in SP missions, void fissures with higher chances for gold drops.

Another question: Since Sorties are actually fun to do and the most played content in the game, are there plans to expand on this idea and let us do stuff like this more than once per day?

Glad to see a devstream soon! They feel a little more scarce this year - though I do recall the post about that a little while back, it's still a bummer not seeing all your lovely faces. A couple short things from me:

- Like many others, I'm a little frustrated by how much forma work Sevagoth needs. An extra innate polarity (or two) would be great, in each of his 3 loadouts (frame itself, ghost, and claws). I also think his Shadow shouldn't need its exilus slot unlocked by an adapter. I don't know if his frame itself and the shadow need adapters separately because I haven't gotten around to unlocking it yet, but it would be even more bananas if that is the case.

- I appreciate the recent Dojo QoL update. But it's still quite frustrating that I the parent/child room system prevents me from removing rooms outside of the order in which they were created, even if I have connected those rooms by other means. As in, if I built rooms A -> B -> C then connected A to C directly, I still wouldn't be able to delete B because of the order in which they were built.

Any chance of removing the "System" of turning Capture Missions into Exterminate Missions? I'm not sure the actual chance, but when it does - it is always an inconvenience since I'm doing Capture missions for a reason and not Exterminate. 

Also, it has been stated to make Void Storms more rewarding? Were there any suggestions, ideas, or plan moving forward with it?

nice, crack that whip on debbysheen, i want my revenant hoodie,

ghoulsaw when? archmelee boomerang when? archmelee for ground when? kick shoes when? pets 3.0 when? can there be more regular helminth abilities? what is the next frame? the beast of bones frame when? can syndicate leaders be crew members? can operator use warframe idles, i mean who is controlling who, at the end of the day?

Archived