Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #154!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CACU CRC said:

My question is: any chance of remodeling the older primes to bring then to current prime design standards? I was talked about years ago but never brought back

Same with old normal frames to fix their colors and add metallics to accents!

Is there any plans to make the Kuva Lich system more rewarding by including evergreen rewards? They are currently one and done, which is a shame. If you do plan to include it, can you make them drop on Lich node liberation and Lich defeat by either convert or vanquish? Please, do make the rewards worth grinding 2 hours for.

Oh oh, i got a few

¿The chance to open more than one relic in one void storm?

I have bugs in the helminth system whenever i subsume a frame, the game sound broke and then bugs

Sometimes using the pathocyst bugs the ability to jump so i need to change weapons or roll until the bug wears off

Also.... I love the new update, with all it's bugs it was a pretty fun ride 😊😊❤️

Hi!  As a longitme veteran and founder, I've watched Warframe grow as a free to play co-op oriented shooter.  However, I've noticed ever since the War Within update, the amount of quests which are Co-op friendly have dwindled to none.  While I understand these quests play a cinematic role in the story, a majority of the friends I play with are either fresh newbies/casual players getting back into the game have found it frustrating to be forced into solo content when they want to experience the quests with each other.  They are essentially locked out of a co-op experience and forced into a more solo-oriented experience when this is still considered a co-op game.  Is it possible to have more quests that are co-op friendly or quests that enable outside help from friends who are either on the same step or have completed the quest before?

So Nyx Umbra when?

Also Rhino prime unvault when?

Amesha Prime please?

Voidrig Prime? ...Voidrig Umbra?
Ooh, Odonata Umbra When? Skana Umbra? Braton Umbra?

More seriously though. Seeing as Prime Weapons are the upgrade of Tenno/Orokin weapons. Are Kuva weapons gonig to become the upgrade of Grineer weapons? Or will we see that delegated to Wraith variants? If yes, could we have Kuva Weapon BPs drop from requiem relics rather than the parazon mods? It'd feel better to have them permanent and to do requiem relics for kuva weapons, cosmetics and kuva. Of course the kuva weapons from the relic BPs won't have the Lich bonus damage upgrade so Lich weapons would always be better but if you wanted a specific kuva weapon it'd be.... another route than farming liches.

Are there any plans to reduce the void sink effects during void storms? Currently they’re really intense and pose a seizure risk and migraine tigger for players with epilepsy or migraines. An option to dial these down in some way, or remove them, would make void storm missions far safer for your players with epilepsy and/or migraines and other photosensitive conditions.  

Is there any new info on how you will bring Nyk Prime & Vallyre Prime Accessories back for anyone willing to purchase? & how will we obtain the Prime noggle for these 2 primes in future??? 

Is there any plans to add Link Mods or something similar for Sentinels to make them be Able to survive in higher level missions???

Will you guys bring back the psn exclusive Obsidian Packs??? 

There so many things I would like to ask but I'll save some for later thanks 

Any Ideas for command intrinsic level 10 yet?

Will we see an overhaul to the helminth system in a way to create kit/zaw warframes with it by combining the given/extended skillset? Kuva liches could be candidates to be subsumed.

the skills could act differently in their strength and energy cost based on their position used like first skill 25 energy, second skill 50 energy, third skill 75 energy und fourth skill 100 energy. 

Will we ever see those grineer and corpus units act as squads with buffing each other and fighting with tactics instead of waiting to be slaughtered?

damage reflection could help to stop player just spamming their skills and attacking until nothing is left standing or the dead could revive in a stronger form.

Will we ever see a certain harrow part leave the defection rotation c?

Will there be a multi part mission set in the railjack universe like we have in the different open worlds? This could also work similar to invasion missions.

Is there a chance we can see more interactive points of interest in Railjack or mission modes? Right now the current points of interest just have you waiting for a set amount of time with killing disruptor drones to prevent the timer from increasing or preventing an objective from getting damaged. And just moving around every 3 or so seconds. I feel like these don't put up my skillset to the test and gets very boring very fast having to wait for a timer to tick down while occasionally doing stuff. 

Whereas stuff like hacking a spy vault remains very under-utilized and could make for a great point of interest rather than just waiting around for a set amount of time as seen in the quest yet no spy node at all in Railjack. One of the new missions types, Volatile,  was introduced and the main feature of it is where you just wait and watch a bar be in between two lines waiting until a timer reaches 100% doing some stuff to prevent it from going outside of those lines.

I can instead use my skillset to hack various consoles and do various challenges by completing a vault using what I have at my disposal. The newly introduced points of interest and the volatile mission game mode are very reminiscent of mobile defense that is being reused for content to artificially extend the mission timer. And don't feel very interactive at all while waiting for something to happen.

Is there a chance we can see the arcanes in orphix be made the only type of reward in orphix? Right now in orphix you have to complete 12 orphixes to collect one arcane in which it takes 3 of to rank up or 21 total to max out an arcane. For example, arcane energize is in the Erato orphix mission at a 1.41% drop chance per 12 orphixes. Which would mean on average I would need to kill just over 17500 orphixes in order to get a max rank arcane energize from the gamemode. While this example is a bit extreme I think it illustrates the point of making new content not worth running due to the low drop rates of the items that are intended for the game mode. By moving the other arcanes to rotations A and B and increasing the drop rate chance of the remaining arcanes in rotation C it could lead to a better gameplay loop than having to wait for 12 orphixes to get the intended reward for the mission type. 

Void storms I think are a great feature and have tried them out with varying degrees of success based on what the mission type is. One question I have about them is, What is the intention on the resource bundles that are listed in the rewards and could we see these resource bundles being used elsewhere? I think adding in cryotic as a reward can be seen as a great way of obtaining cryotic and I am curious if there are other plans for this resource bundle that allows us to earn resources outside of their original intended method as a reward. 

As a multiplatform player I really want to know  - any new about cross save?

We have been ignored for long time, at this moment I have 2 different platform account in 28/30 mastery, that means a lot of time/work and dedication

Stop ignoring this questions!, do not just say "Working on it", that is unacceptable!

Are there plans to implement QuietShy's question from the last dev stream into the game?

Can we get exilus forma blueprints in the game? Some of my builds could relay use the mod slot flexibility. 

Can Steel Path Stalker get better rewards for slogging through all that damage reduction he has?

In Tempest Starii will Specters and Companions see some kind of rework that fits with the command intrinsic?

Archived