Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Limited online functionality for players from or near Egypt

[DE]Momaw

On 2021-08-05 at 4:13 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

As of PC Update 30.6, we've made some changes to our networking code that may relieve problems for players whose ISPs were interfering with the game's traffic. This update has already deployed for PC, console players will need to wait until their next update. If you were experiencing problems before, please try playing warframe without using VPNs or other workarounds to see if services like matchmaking and the friends list are now working.

Wanted to report that on PC the problem is indeed fixed. Thanks guys. Here's hoping the issue does not randomly make a return.

Reporting to fellow Players who were affected by the issue;

On PC, this time when I disabled my firewall, 
Matchmaking, Hub and Trading FINALLY worked

Am mentioning the firewall incase players still have an issue and forgot that firewall could cause a problem

Good Luck to us All , and Ty DE for keeping an eye on this issue.

Well I think I got stuck with this problem forever! it It's been a few days, matchmaking works fine now but still i get that udp ports 4950 and 4955 error just like before call of the tempestarii quest. you have to use a vpn or mobile data to see others players in hubs for trading or even inviting. I'll try use mobile data for only trading and try not to use vpn . i don't know if i get ban for using vpn or not!

Thanks anyway. At least i can play!

• 4 months later...

I still have this issue and I contacted DE support and they concluded with all the testing it was my internet provider. I contacted them and they told me there was nothing they could do on their end. I have been stuck with this issue since it was released. I can't trade, see people in relays, dojos, cetus, and fortuna. 

Archived