Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

leech melee weapon?

ChaoticEdge

We have hp leeching weapons in melee but we don't have mods leech energy. The only thing that can give energy is that arcane for Zaw and yet DE nerfs the zaw the hell out of them because "they don't want the weapons that we created to be too good". For I spent centuries waiting does DE get a hint at a click that there are players who want energy leeching like the arcane that relies on melee hitting and finishing enemies off but in a way act like the mods life strike or other mod or that weapons that devour wholesomely. Yet I had not seen 1 weapon (I do not count the broken staff weapon as energy leeching, for you need robotic and how many time you will fight robotic and "WAIT VERY LONG TIME" to get energy), as to be we need a weapon that leech energy that is all-natural, all pure, eating the energy power from the enemies or gain a massive amount of it. We need a weapon that takes from enemies gives us some fast energized battery. Yes I know "Arcane Energized" exist but not everyone is going to have it or not everyone is going to use the mod "stopping leaking energy" or either the annoying bits that DE HAD NERF my favorite arcane that use for Zaw is pretty much I am that annoyed by "Why Nerfing This Arcane".

Thus I can't do any justice for the arcane, so I decided to suggest having a weapon that creates energy for us and act like a "supporter" weapon that gives a helping hand as the dev did made other weapons that give natural hp regen, so does a weapon give the support of players who are invested to energy build on their warframe.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Because that would be OP and we already have a lot of Energy sources in-game.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

And then you realize there are syndicate weapons and mods (including melee) that do give energy and deal aoe damage and status effects on top of that! Now if that isn't the melee energy support you pretend to be asking for then I don't know what is.

You may all have good point but it doesn't mean it is meaningless, sure we have meta roaming around and using a huge stack of energy pod but think about SP, zaw is a joke and riven mods getting for syndicate weapons doesn't kill the SP one as you rely on focusing your weapons that do status. Then again, DE had broken their own game before for it is not like "that exists", then again we could have had "archwing weapon" that leech energy for "I HAD NOT SEEN 1 WEAPON THAT DOES THAT" as leech still applies on only necramech and it way twice annoying during mission orphix. I don't see a mod blocking energy leecher, so why not dive in and get blasted by let's say this was in the void mission (level 100) of orphix and rarely spawn more than 5 leechers which the RNG is not cooperating sometimes to due of "issues"

I could say, archwing guns only regen energy instead of warframe obtaining regen energy if you are worried of "next meta" for giving the "play it safe" style and everyone don't think it is not so important freak-out.  Not all warframe is proven to be eternal meta except for Harrow if he get helminths ability of uses Gauss's ability that was later on nerf.  As again, we do have DE come in nerfing the good thing for I only see simple details that DE will just be nerfing weapons more if they see too OP just like the arcane energized for we were ok but picking on a zaw's only arcane give energized to the player was directly nerf to the core.  So, let this just be a weapon that necramech get energy for no to archwing getting energy, no to frames getting energy because if everyone worried meta then ask steve "when you're going balance the dmg?"

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Sure we have meta roaming around and using a huge stack of energy pod but think about SP

I dont do META, for me its synonymous of lack of creativity, bad player ability and not fun.
Steel Path is no excuse to add another source of energy regeneration into the game when there are already so many, Energy Orbs with Arcane Energizer, Focus, Aura mods, Equilibrium mod and Energy Pizzas. If you like going trigger happy spamming a single skill to wipe the map clean you have to deal with the cost for it with what you already have at hand. [DE] did us the favor of adding the 100x Energy packs to craft instead of having to make 10 at a time.

On 2021-04-28 at 11:11 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

I dont do META, for me its synonymous of lack of creativity, bad player ability and not fun.
Steel Path is no excuse to add another source of energy regeneration into the game when there are already so many, Energy Orbs with Arcane Energizer, Focus, Aura mods, Equilibrium mod and Energy Pizzas. If you like going trigger happy spamming a single skill to wipe the map clean you have to deal with the cost for it with what you already have at hand. [DE] did us the favor of adding the 100x Energy packs to craft instead of having to make 10 at a time.

Neither overpowers players is also not fun either, you want to cheese it? ok, Mag+status gas= I'm done this game is finish. That I see every day when mag uses her ability, then you got ppl with mesa, Equalnoix bombardment radiation cancer, Ember the illegal Napalm, then there are guns, no rephrase that Bramma that require only wukong's clone spam that like nothing as no punishment or require energy for it, then YOU GOT SPECTER WHO DON'T GIVE A LICK OF AMMO THEY HAVE! Bramma that Specter, Should I make another return of the freaking Summoner VIDEO Yes I can because there are No Rules on How Meta You'll Become! As again, you think "necramech can take the hits just fine" not all players are going to have all the mods for the necramech, not all players are going end up using their necramech or don't own one for once more I don't shun low player if they don't have ARCANE ENERGIZER or FOCUS that including Aura Mods, and no Energy pizza is not good enough excuses "you can spam it" even in SP, I just said, "leecher do attend glitch its number" for I ran not just 1, not just 2 nor 3 or 4 but somehow run a squad leecher of 10 of them in SP. I blame the RNG for this one but I am only aiming to bring in new players so they don't get brutally and decided to leave the game for I want them to have some winning chance and not having another thousand new players leaving the damn game. Which are more pleasing new players who able to keep the game alive or some old players like us who know what when we are going die like flies but I prefer new players to keep the game running alive and kicking and not shaming the new players anyways to be as they don't have mods even thou you give them an edge, it doesn't mean they are lure getting into the game for they just leave like always they do because either the game instruction is complex or something isn't right what is going on with warframe.

If you don't want to show your not shaming the players, be a support frame at least lend a hand so they don't think pro just murder everything and being "overly protected" or "boasting your glory kills" and yes these are what the new players see every time and reason I talk to why they leave warframe.  Geez who don't know one the list that oh new player run across leech that somehow spawn another leech behind him then you got another behind thous leecher, pretty much new players who base trying meta their or follow the "builder" of the frame end up being torn and be done.  This isn't the goal that new players should be punish, this is why I suggested it and no not here trying make new meta but something eased their pain.

Archived