Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I play using GeForce NOW and am unable to log in (login failed check your info)

StoneSatsuma

-There might be some grammar mistake-

hello moderators of warframe!

it's about-
"Login failed. Check your info"

I can login to the official website (warframe.com) by using the same password but in-game I cant

-I am 100% sure that i have entered a correct password the whole time but yes..I cant login

And I have also tried some ways to fix and of course all the ways i tried is not working😔
-copy and paste
-reset the password & email
-uppercase & lowercase

I have also googled a way

-Close or reconnect your wifi...

but the problem is..I'm using geforce now...how I can I reconnect the wifi?

I have tried almost all the way I found...but still...I can't login...so please help me!😔

Screenshot_20210429-223205_Chrome.jpg20210429_223129.jpg

Account ID : @PappaSmall

Edited by PappaSmall

Just to keep you all updated I received this message from support:

Hello Atzuv,

We are sorry to hear you are having problems. The Geforce Now servers filter a whole bunch of connections through a limited IP pool. This can often cause problems if even one player get's the IP flagged (for using the incorrect log in info to many times or something else). The result hits everyone on that IP. Unfortunately, this is just how their servers works so there is not much we can do. Luckily, most of these blocks lift quickly so you will often be able to get back in by waiting a little bit.

If your not in within the next 24 hours please let us know.

So there's nothing we can really do, except wait.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, UltimateJudger said:

i know is not the section but, are u doing some kind of update from the server?

i can't login..

i play from GeForce now and i tried restart the game meany times but nothing...

Something is going on today. One person I tried to invite kept saying they were offline but they were whispering me. Another person kept whispering me to invite them and I kept inviting them over and over and nothing. And 3 people were not responding to a single whisper I did. And this and more happened in the last couple of hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocnolia said:

@Atzuv Let the support know that ALL the GFN user are having this issue ATM, i speak for all the GFN user i can reach ( 73 ppl)

Yes they know all GFN have this issue. They can't do anything about it since we share the GFN ip. If someone playing Warframe using GFN screws up, we all get to suffer for it for awhile. At least that is my understanding of it. 

I was able to log in an hour ago but it seems like the issue is back...

• Like 2

BTW i find this kind of problemd kinda infuriating at time like this, with a whole celebration ongoing.
Looking around for a possible fix it seems that this is a well know problem , both DE and NVidia seems to know about.
I get it about the difficulties to optimize the 2fa, but at least i want to be able to play consistently.

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Iron_Clad8055 said:

Anyone still having the same problem in feb 2022. I got the same issue playing on geforce and for some reason the website works with the same login info but the game doesnt wanna login, so frustrating to not be able to play the game at all.

it seems all we can do is wait they seem to not have a work around thats fair i think that after more than 2 failed attempts geforce should close the game it would suck for none premium players but it would be alot better then shutting down the whole server for everyone 

• 1 month later...