Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I play using GeForce NOW and am unable to log in (login failed check your info)

StoneSatsuma

3 minutes ago, GossamerPrime said:

I also am having the same issue.  I had this problem exactly 2 weeks ago and now it's doing it again.  Tried all recommended steps to resolve but the only way is through support ticket.  

What steps did you follow?

3 minutes ago, Sahiratu said:

What steps did you follow?

Power cycle router

Power cycle Nvidia Shield TV box

Verify I can login to Warframe.com with same username and password.

Verify network connection and bandwidth is good on both router and Nvidia Shield TV box.

Not using a VPN so that's not the issue.

Verify I have a valid IP on Nvidia Shield box.

Nvidia Shield is hard wired via ethernet.

In the past when this happened I even connected the Nvidia Shield tv box to my phones hotspot via wifi and still was unable to login.

The only way it was resolved was by messaging support.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 12:47 AM, GossamerPrime said:

Power cycle router

Power cycle Nvidia Shield TV box

Verify I can login to Warframe.com with same username and password.

Verify network connection and bandwidth is good on both router and Nvidia Shield TV box.

Not using a VPN so that's not the issue.

Verify I have a valid IP on Nvidia Shield box.

Nvidia Shield is hard wired via ethernet.

In the past when this happened I even connected the Nvidia Shield tv box to my phones hotspot via wifi and still was unable to login.

The only way it was resolved was by messaging support.

Warframe or NVIDIA support?

7 minutes ago, Ispartanos0101 said:

Warframe or NVIDIA support?

Warframe support.  Basically you just have to "wait" until it resolves.  Had same issue just 2 hours ago.  First login, all credentials correct, "Login failed, check info".  So I can't login again 5 days later.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GossamerPrime said:

Suporte a Warframes. Basicamente você só tem que "esperar" até que resolva. Teve o mesmo problema apenas 2 horas atrás. Primeiro login, todas as credenciais corretas, "Falha no login, verifique as informações". Então não consigo fazer login novamente 5 dias depois.  

I logged into my account the day before yesterday afternoon only once, played for hours and left. When I went to log in last night, 24 hours later it was giving the error and when I tried again today it gave the same error. It's hard to play like that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2021 at 10:04, StoneSatsuma said:

Alguém mais está tendo esse problema ou sabe como resolver?

I have a solution for those who have this problem in geforce now
When the error ''failed to enter, verify your information'' occurs in Geforce Now I exit and enter a new game on my computer and when entering the login and password it says that another section is active and if I want to close the other section , click Yes wait to enter the game and then you can exit and enter through Geforce Now that will work.
Yes you must install warframe on your computer for this to work.
Most of the time this happens to me it's because I quit Warframe by closing the Geforce Now app. I recommend you put ''exit game'' in Warframe and then close the Geforce application now.

Sorry for the spelling (Google Translate) -_-'

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaand its happening once again while using Geforce Now =(

I've waited for more than 12 hours and still getting the same error.

Is rly a shame that it still happening after years of people complaining.

• 7 months later...

Still happening in 10.12.2022 

Edit: I think I found a way to fix this for a moment: Log in on Warframe Companion on your phone - It will send you an email to confirm new location, exit and enter in game with geforce now. Im not sure if this is the legit fix but it worked for me, can someone confirm?

Edited by LeeTeRo

1 hour ago, TemplarCon65 said:

I do, unfortunately

I've been throught 5 queues and i kept bumping into the same issue. Hope it fixes tomorrow or smth

Try this:

I think I found a way to fix this for a moment: Log in on Warframe Companion on your phone - It will send you an email to confirm new location, exit and enter in game with geforce now. Im not sure if this is the legit fix but it worked for me, can someone confirm?

12 minutes ago, LeeTeRo said:

Try this:

I think I found a way to fix this for a moment: Log in on Warframe Companion on your phone - It will send you an email to confirm new location, exit and enter in game with geforce now. Im not sure if this is the legit fix but it worked for me, can someone confirm?

Didn't work for me, unfortunately. Also tried resetting my password, nothing seems to work.

16 hours ago, LeeTeRo said:

Still happening in 10.12.2022 

Edit: I think I found a way to fix this for a moment: Log in on Warframe Companion on your phone - It will send you an email to confirm new location, exit and enter in game with geforce now. Im not sure if this is the legit fix but it worked for me, can someone confirm?

Didn't work for me as well, still getting the "Login failed..." message even in the companion app.

• 6 months later...
On 2021-04-29 at 11:25 AM, Atzuv said:

Just to keep you all updated I received this message from support:

So there's nothing we can really do, except wait.

so basically warframe didn't work out how to properly manage their systems with geforce before geforce added them, and now the game is borderline unplayable :)

11 hours ago, Zewps said:

so basically warframe didn't work out how to properly manage their systems with geforce before geforce added them, and now the game is borderline unplayable :)

It's on both parties technically, as Warframe would need to keep up-to-date IPs of all GFN player servers (they might be able to just do this with DNS records, or have NVIDIA communicate the platform on login) and prevent IP lockouts from them while also not letting them cause some effective DDOS due to players spamming wrong logins without a lockout (could either be on NVIDIA's side to prevent spamming a single server with a type of request or on Warframe's end).

This game (and many others) weren't designed with cloud gaming in mind since it's relatively new, so they'd have to rework their authentication systems to accommodate for all of them. This issue will pop up occasionally otherwise, and all that can be done is either to switch GFN (or whatever cloud gaming) servers or wait it out.