Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Whining

SmilingReaper

Some people just can't take to losing. It's a game. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Get over it and stop whining please, be thankful you're even going to get something out of this instead of being left out with nothing. This is why DE can't give you anything, the guys give you a hand and you try to take them by the arm.

I'm not asking for the whole reward. I want the limited time exclusive item that will be taken away from me without me even having a chance at getting it.

I dont even want the machete or the brakk, and I will be selling them the moment I get them. I dont care is I get the detron, I'm sure I'll be able to get it later. What I want is the Vandal Prova limited edition weapon that we will never see again.

Just the times I've stated as much and nobody listened. I mean, we got a crap ton of rewards, such as Orokins, Clan Resources, Blueprints, and we're now even going to get a special weapon, alongside a faction's weapon, with slots and super-charged. And possibly the other weapons in the future.

I'm not asking for the whole reward. I want the limited time exclusive item that will be taken away from me without me even having a chance at getting it.

I dont even want the machete or the brakk, and I will be selling them the moment I get them. I dont care is I get the detron, I'm sure I'll be able to get it later. What I want is the Vandal Prova limited edition weapon that we will never see again.

Prova Vandal and Detron will be released in the future.

What I can't get the vandal prova?!! NOOOOOO- oh wait the prova is terrible compared to most melee weapons and is only good against the corpus (almost everything is good against the corpus).

Look, I realize you want to be the mature one and tell the little kids to stop crying, but it's been admitted it's been rigged.

There is no justification to a rigged fight and those that fought the losing side are penalized not only with the fact thye lost, they get the blueprint of the winner's gun. They lost out on better rewards in some scenerios on battle pay, and they are being treated like they are mute, unable to be heard.

I can understand why the corpus supporters are mad. We unfairly crushed the greedy milk from their skulls.

I'll translate how you sound "wah wah wah wah"

Detron will, highly doubt the Prova Vandal ever will. As the other event weapons haven't been given out yet after the event.

If you watched the last Prime Time, Rebecca said that all items that were not given out at the end would be locked in the proverbial vault until further notice.

"Locking thread with an FAQ that will be updated as needed.
Q1: So if the Grineer win (or Corpus), what happens to the unused faction's weapons?
They are put into the proverbial vault until further notice."

Hue hue hue. People are idiots on this forum. Claiming they will never see the prova vandal. Good job!

Edited by Geneticfate

If you watched the last Prime Time, Rebecca said that all items that were not given out at the end would be locked in the proverbial vault until further notice.

I stand corrected then. Just assumed the Vandal and Wrath weapons wouldn't be given out again as they haven't been before.

Some people just can't take to losing. It's a game. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Get over it and stop whining please, be thankful you're even going to get something out of this instead of being left out with nothing. This is why DE can't give you anything, the guys give you a hand and you try to take them by the arm.

33 posts  and a brain like Einstein  +1 to you sir

Thing is, Prova Vandal was never given out. so it doesn't apply.

This my thought to if vandal prova been given this event then it would be not returning but as it stand now 0 ppl gonna get it so it hasnt been given out. Would be kind useless to put in the time making the item then scrap it for all time when 0 ppl have it so probebly comming in a diffrent event reward later on.

Edited by Emolition

I stand corrected then. Just assumed the Vandal and Wrath weapons wouldn't be given out again as they haven't been before.

Because they haven't been locked away before. This is the first time there's been event rewards where they wouldn't be given out the first time around.