Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming ivara and i have the worst luck in the world

-KiRVE-E

First of all i never thought that i would create this topic and it is absurd i know. Am i doing something wrong? I keep getting the blueprint of ivara i have 12 ivara bp right now it feels like neuroptics don't exist. 

Do you get the BPs back to back in every run?

There was a bug with the additional objective railjack rewards that also always gave you the very same rewards every run, you'll have to make a new squad to get different rewards, either simply just relog if you're on solo mode or turn on public, open the star chart and see the squad chat tab show up, leave it to close it again and then switch back to solo.

1 hour ago, LoveMeLongTime said:

First of all i never thought that i would create this topic and it is absurd i know. Am i doing something wrong? I keep getting the blueprint of ivara i have 12 ivara bp right now it feels like neuroptics don't exist. 

You are probably just unlucky. This game doesn't have any kind of system where you get certain items after N tries.

I've run 24 Meso radiant, solo. I got 5 Forma blueprints and no uncommon/rare stuff. Run it enough time and you should get it. Wiki says you should get after 20 C rotations and ~130 for guaranteed.

Sometimes rng is just really awful, bad luck happens, sometimes I get really good luck too, it evens out over time. 

Recently I did 35 aborted attempts to get either the Kuva Drakgoon or the Kuva Chakkur, finally got one of the two I wanted on the 36th run. Also my first ephemera after nine other liches not having one. 

Made it almost worth it, sort of, but not really lol. During those runs I saw every single other kuva weapon (except the quartakk for some reason) at least once and quite a few of them several times. 

Bad luck is bad luck. 

As a positive side effect you can easily do all spy mission with lavos afterwards

Note: once you get her once, you will get enough to build her multiple times without even doing spy missions, just because evergreen drop

10 hours ago, LoveMeLongTime said:

Welcome to the grind.

For me it was 100+ spy missions for the Ivara Chassis.

On the bright side, after doing the Ivara grind, doing spy missions, even sortie level, is easy.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I only just got the 15 Gyromag Systems I needed to reach Vox Solaris rank 2 today...after 2ish years of off-and-on farming for them, I literally got hundreds of relics and ended up with 176 copies of Resolute Focus before 3 drops of Gyromags happened. My soul literally shattered multiple times over the time I spent farming for a 25% drop rate item.

Very few people will have luck as bad at that, so I'm confident that you can get Ivara before too long

To sum it up:

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Bad luck is bad luck. 

And don't let it get you down.

Archived