Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think of Sevagoth?

PaturikuD13th

In his current iteration he's in a pretty bad spot, he's a jack of all trades and a master of none. He's got the squishy EHP of a caster combined with the low energy of a brawler.

Give my more comprehensive review a look if you want to see my full low-down on him.

If you have Sevagoth with the Umbra mods, Gloom just makes everything stop moving. If you don't want high energy consumption, and don't care for slowed enemies, you can mod for like 0 range and get a basically constant lifesteal buff. His First and Second abilities aren't too great, his fourth one is ok, particularly if you need to get a boost of extra health before you die. Speaking of dying, his passive is good, particularly when you are in large hordes of enemies. Keep in mind his passive DOES NOT work in Arbitrations, so don't rely on it too much. The unfortunate thing is that even though Sevagoth is the one who is supposed to die, I am occasionally the ONLY one who doesn't die during a mission, and I'm talking like level 50-60 bounties too.

Archived