What do you think of Sevagoth?

On 2021-04-30 at 12:57 PM, SneakyErvin said:

They scale really well in dense content since when synergized you'll deal 25% of the enemies health as blast in a radius around the effected target, which means in places like steel path endless where the enemies are stacked close, you'll have a massive chain reaction of death when you sow and then reap. You can pretty much go Khora 2.0 with him by just sowing and reaping.

Id agree with this sentiment if the %hp damage was based on the targets max hp. Currently however it appears to be based on the targets current hp, which significantly hurts this abilities actual scaling. 

In his current iteration he's in a pretty bad spot, he's a jack of all trades and a master of none. He's got the squishy EHP of a caster combined with the low energy of a brawler.

Give my more comprehensive review a look if you want to see my full low-down on him.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If you have Sevagoth with the Umbra mods, Gloom just makes everything stop moving. If you don't want high energy consumption, and don't care for slowed enemies, you can mod for like 0 range and get a basically constant lifesteal buff. His First and Second abilities aren't too great, his fourth one is ok, particularly if you need to get a boost of extra health before you die. Speaking of dying, his passive is good, particularly when you are in large hordes of enemies. Keep in mind his passive DOES NOT work in Arbitrations, so don't rely on it too much. The unfortunate thing is that even though Sevagoth is the one who is supposed to die, I am occasionally the ONLY one who doesn't die during a mission, and I'm talking like level 50-60 bounties too.

Edited by Spoldozer