Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Crashes During Fortuna (Talk to Thursby Mission) and During Fossa Assassination (Target Jackal) Mission

(XBOX)DreadedChamp

So I have tried these missions multiple times with the same results. Loading into the Fortuna area works just fine, as well as talking to Thursby. After using the elevator and going outside. I am able to fight some of the first 3 or so enemies fine. While approaching the Cache area, the sound effects start to stutter while the game is moving as normal. At the same time, my xbox power button starts blinking twice repeatedly. Then the mission itself starts to glitch around for about 2 mins before freezing and then the entire xbox shuts off. Not restarts, just complete shut down.

The exact same thing happens during the Fossa Assassination Jackal mission. 

Playing on Xbox One X,

There is definitely a problem when playing in Orb Vallis on Xbox. This place crashed my Xbox on me twice now.

First is when doing the bounties for a previous nightwave challenge, by the last part of the bounty, it freezes my game up and I closed it.

The second time I was leveling up my Necramech around the Enrichment lab, then after a few mins, the game freezes up again and this time, shuts down my Xbox.

And mind you I have the Xbox One X that I'm playing on. So there's something screwy going on in Orb Vallis when this latest update happened. Until then, I ain't goin there if it's gonna happen again.

Deimos, Phlegyas, Exterminate, Infestation 13-15. Same glitches after defeating 95% of the enemies. I was able to continue fighting until 100%, made it to the extraction, then it froze and Xbox shut down

Build: Excalibur 30, Dread 12, Dex Furis 13, Fragor 16, Taxon 30

Update - I tried this mission again using Public, and was able to complete it.

Archived