Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.1.0

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Jotunheim’s Music Shoulder Armor by Mz-3

This is how the Octavia Prime armor should looked like. Well done tennogen!

Hmm... not going to reduce Gloom effect on sentinel???

• Like 2

Thanks for the update DE, can you please fix the operator Harrier cosmetic outfit to use the Lining channel for its metallics, instead of the current Primary channel,  which makes it clash with every other outfit but 2 or 3 options?

Thanks! 

• Like 2

clearly the community should do the prime accessories from now on lol. the music ones are far better than the prime accessories. It's amazing, the metallics are in the 4th slot, the dual energy works... all kinds of cool things we don't get with DE armor. 

edit: PS- Octavia Prime Access is nearly over, and her chassis guitar strings *still* don't have dual energy colors... lol. Like, you invest so much of your time and base so much of your income on cosmetics; you'd think that everything would come out with some kind of normalcy. 

Edited by I.V.A.R.A
  • Like 6

Sooooo, love the update, however I can't see anything new in the Market. I'm playing via Epic Games launcher and I've restarted my game 4 times so far, everything is up to date, but I'm not seeing any of the new tennogen or anything. Not even when I go into the arsenal and try to look for the tennogen skins for a specific frame. Anyone else having this problem?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CastielSilvermist said:

Sooooo, love the update, however I can't see anything new in the Market. I'm playing via Epic Games launcher and I've restarted my game 4 times so far, everything is up to date, but I'm not seeing any of the new tennogen or anything. Not even when I go into the arsenal and try to look for the tennogen skins for a specific frame. Anyone else having this problem?

Only steam gets tennogen unfortunately, all of pc players with standalone or different launchers do not have access :/

• Like 1

fix the egyptian's UDP issue please ! a whole country can't play , we can only play using vpn and with a really high ping , please fix !! if we dont use vpn , we r like playing a offline game without vpn ... please fix this issue

• Like 1

Liches are not worth to hunt for Railjack crewmates right now because they aren't trainable to do anything other than defender and their health depends on the lich's level, meaning that we must rank the lich up to rank 5 if we want them to have the max health and strength. They don't have any voicelines or jokes to crack either, if they did, it would make it much more fun to bond with them just like with the other crewmates. They also aren't allowed to be on call crewmates, which is quite unfortunate because it feels good to have a lich fight by your side. And considering that we can't level their weapons, scaling damage against ramsled teams would be appreciated <3

Also!

Can we please have the Chimera prologue and the Erra quest replayable so us, lore potatoes can enjoy those quests once again?

• Like 2