Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.1.0

[DE]Megan

I can't believe with this massive update to railjack (which is great, by the way, and love the new mission types), that I still can't reassign the railjack ability menu button. I grew up playing playstation. Bumpers to aim/shoot, which is how I set up my controls since I started playing, but when I go in the railjack, I have to adapt to swapped controls. Even just the option to swap it to the trigger, if not an actual remap, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for at least taking the time to consider this DE. Warframe is an amazing game, by the way, and I have actually recommended it to people irl lol

Guys, will you ever fix my favorite archgun Velocitus? The fire rate increment does nothing to the charge rate of the weapon, it just increases the fire rate (For any dummy out there, velocitus is charge based, like a bow). Please fix this bug asap.

1 hour ago, Onyx_Iron said:

Guys, will you ever fix my favorite archgun Velocitus? The fire rate increment does nothing to the charge rate of the weapon, it just increases the fire rate (For any dummy out there, velocitus is charge based, like a bow). Please fix this bug asap.

It's not a bug, there is a "charge rate" mod, it's the one I use for it:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Shell_Rush

On 2021-05-05 at 7:36 PM, vanaukas said:

It's not a bug, there is a "charge rate" mod, it's the one I use for it:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Shell_Rush

Ah yes, allow the fire rate to change the charge rate in normal weapons, but make a S#&$ty mod for it in archgun. Like seriously, can we not have one integrated system for weapons or confusing mods just for once?

Guys, is it just me or Nova Atomica skin's private area mesh messed up?

Spoiler

L3U7LTJ.jpg

Edited by Onyx_Iron