Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker attacked me 3 times in 1 day

valkelite

Ok so i was playing warframe today and i got attacked by the stalker i didnt think much of it and i killed him, then i took a break for like 3 hours and i started up warframe again and i just start a random mission play it normally and boom i get attacked by him again at that point i started to think if i was lucky or not, then i took another break for 1 hour and i start playing a defense mission and i get attacked by him for the 3rd time in 1 day all i want to know is why 

RNG. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember his mechanic being that he has a base 4% chance of showing up within 4 minutes and 40 seconds into a mission. Rolling 1 to 4 on a 100-sided dice three times in a single day isn't all that unlikely if you roll it enough times.

32 minutes ago, valkelite said:

Ok so i was playing warframe today and i got attacked by the stalker i didnt think much of it and i killed him, then i took a break for like 3 hours and i started up warframe again and i just start a random mission play it normally and boom i get attacked by him again at that point i started to think if i was lucky or not, then i took another break for 1 hour and i start playing a defense mission and i get attacked by him for the 3rd time in 1 day all i want to know is why 

So I wasn't the only one then.

Good to know.

I've had this one or twice now. Just RNG doing what it does best.

I just ignore him these days. Regular missions I just hack the nearest door and outpace him while completing the mission and in steel path I just kite him into the nearest pack of trash and let them duke it out 🤷‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Haha, I'm still waiting for a Hate blueprint for the MR.  But yeah, he doesn't drop anything really worth keeping...

Whoa there. I wouldnt say he drops nothing worth keeping... but i am a hoarder. I have never sold any frames/weapons etc.

Gotta catch em all

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Haha, I'm still waiting for a Hate blueprint for the MR.  But yeah, he doesn't drop anything really worth keeping...

I'd keep Hate, it's is a good melee, it has high damage, 70% slash weight, 30% cc, 20% sc and a decent dispo. I guess Reaper is better on paper but you really wouldn't notice a difference when using the two and Hate has a higher dispo. I'm also just a hoarder and don't sell anything 

10 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I'd keep Hate, it's is a good melee, it has high damage, 70% slash weight, 30% cc, 20% sc and a decent dispo. I guess Reaper is better on paper but you really wouldn't notice a difference when using the two and Hate has a higher dispo. I'm also just a hoarder and don't sell anything 

Well, I already got Reaper Prime a long time ago.  Do I really need to keep around another scythe?  (answer: no)

I'm pretty quick about selling sub-optimal equipment after leveling them.  I mean, I only have 3 slots per load out, so unless they offer something unique or is an absolute joy to use, they're just MR fodder to me.

4 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Well, I already got Reaper Prime a long time ago.  Do I really need to keep around another scythe?  (answer: no)

I'm pretty quick about selling sub-optimal equipment after leveling them.  I mean, I only have 3 slots per load out, so unless they offer something unique or is an absolute joy to use, they're just MR fodder to me.

Makes sense I guess. I don't mind dropping 6p per weapon slot just so I can keep everything though. Never know when something will get buffed or my tastes will change. It's fun sometimes trying frames/weapons that I don't normally play looking for that diamond in the ruff. To each their own.

Archived