Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Rewards-When To Get Them.

123Olympian

I know people are going to ask ,so I will have this out for them.

You will most likely get them around today or tomorrow, it's just the event was supposed to end 12PM today.

Anyways, thanks for all the help all.

Note, I have 4 ODs I need to get rid of for Nekros.

3Sur

1Def

Just add me. 

Anyways, correct me if I am wrong, thanks all.

Edited by 123Olympian

In my opinion 100 missions in a week is a little too much for the average gamer, I figure they should have lowered the mission requirements for the hand cannons or at least make them available somewhere later (hint hint research labs)

I was definitely starting to feel that as well. I spent the first day of the event trying to grind down a node for the Corpus to get the reactor/catalyst/whatever and grinded out about 70 victories. After that I just did events for the reward I wanted as I literally had stopped caring about "sides" by that point. Squeaked by with 112 missions completed. 

In my opinion 100 missions in a week is a little too much for the average gamer, I figure they should have lowered the mission requirements for the hand cannons or at least make them available somewhere later (hint hint research labs)

I agree. 100 was a pain. I stopped as soon as I reached it. Nut i guess thats the point of high level rewards.