Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie, Free Roam Plains of Eidolon, underground exterminate, enemy not spawning

(PSN)whit4242

Question

This was todays 3rd sortie, 3rd task, kill 100 enemies in 5ish mins underground in a cave. We failed, only killing 50/100 in the time allowed as the enemy were reluctant to spawn. This also has happened before, that time I gave up after 2 attempts, this time I only tried once.

Somebody raised this, at the end of last month.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1256258-sortie-mission-on-plains-of-eidolon-is-bugged-and-wont-spawn-enough-enemies-potentially-spawns-enemies-bugged-inside-terrain

Is there a way to get the enemy to spawn ?

6 answers to this question

Had another go this morning, went in solo with saryn. The first two free roam missions were the same as last night, drone and defend the truck, but the third was search for 3 caches not the underground exterminate. DE must have found out and switched the mission, at least they are now aware.

1 hour ago, (PSN)whit4242 said:

Had another go this morning, went in solo with saryn. The first two free roam missions were the same as last night, drone and defend the truck, but the third was search for 3 caches not the underground exterminate. DE must have found out and switched the mission, at least they are now aware.

I did it solo tonight and that's exactly the same rotation I had Drone, Armoured Vault and Caches, glad I missed the kill all enemies one.

That kill all enemies or kill remaining enemies after defending a base can be a pain, they don't even show up on the mini map moving around the HUGE circle not a single one spawned and not underground just not there. :(

Had the same again today, it was replaced later with a capture mission.

If DE can't easily fix it why can't they just take this mission out of the rotation permanently instead of the lazy option of waiting for people to complain on the day. Moan over, nothing will happen.

Archived