Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Mirage Oneiro

(PSN)Farquadknight13

Question

I just wasn’t sure if was supposed to get the Mirage Oneiro animations to use with my other frames when purchasing the skin, or if I’d still have to buy them separate. I’m mainly asking due to this bit from the patch notes:

From Hotfix #4 patch notes: "These follow suit with other Deluxe Animations (Khora Urushu, etc) where they are available for Mirage & Mirage Prime, but Mirage Oneiro must be purchased to equip the Animations on other Warframes. "

4 answers to this question

Well, no idea how it's supposed to work considering the text doesn't match what happens apparently. I had to buy the skin to be able to use the animations on Mirage/Prime. After I bought the skin I still would have to buy the animations to use them on Rhino, Excalibur etc.. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Well, no idea how it's supposed to work considering the text doesn't match what happens apparently. I had to buy the skin to be able to use the animations on Mirage/Prime. After I bought the skin I still would have to buy the animations to use them on Rhino, Excalibur etc.. 

you dont have to buy the skin to be able to use the anims on mirage, same with any other deluxe anims, you have only ever needed to buy things to use it on other frames

Archived